LEVEL 60 - "League Of Villains"

Start from the beginning

The girls waves her arms up and down like a child throwing a tantrum, "Ugh, I'm just saying they could be a little more stylish. Is that too much to ask?"

"Hi, darlings!" A large woman with red hair pipes up, "Sorry to keep you waiting!"

"Get to work. Get to work." Someone with a mask covering everything but their mouth repeats.

A Stain copy-cat pulls the mask down over his eyes with a grin.

"That makes seven of us." A black-haired man with teal eyes notes.

"I don't care. Just let me loose. I'm too pumped up to stand by." A man's hand twitches as a white mask covers his entire face, his muscular frame showing even through the cloak.

"Shut your mouth, you crazy bastard." The man with burns and teal eyes glares back at him before turning to grin at the camp, "We wait. We're still expecting three more people to join our little party."

"The League of Villains made a mistake going after them with a bunch of random thugs at the USJ. Better to use a small group of elites. The first thing we have to do is take away their sense of peace and show them that their lives rest in our hands."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

Two days later, and they were doing some training at night. Wow, amazing idea, this won't go wrong at all.

"Perfect. We've filled our bellies and cleaned the dishes. It's time for..." Pixie-Bob grins widely.

"A totally awesome test of courage!" Ashido finished with a cheer.

"We're totally gonna win!" Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari add before Aizawa appears behind them.

"Not so fast. It pains me to say it, but the remedial class will be having lessons with me tonight instead." Aizawa explains as the students stare at him in shock.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Ashido cries.

"Sorry." Aizawa 'apologizes' before wrapping them in the capture tape. "Your training during the day didn't impress me so I'll be using this time, too."

"Ok! So!" Pixie-Bob drags the attention back to her, "Class B is going to start out as our 'scarers.' Once they're in place, class A will leave in pairs every three minutes, there are tags with your names on them at the far end of the route. Your goal is to collect those."

"Revelry in the dark."

"Now!" Pixie-Bon exclaims, "Those who are scarers aren't allowed to make physical contact. Use your quirks to terrify the others."

"The winners are the creative students  who make the most people piss their pants!" Tiger exclaims.

"Did we need that visual..?" The students sweatdrop.

"Alright! Everyone'll draw to see who your partner will be!"

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

The students, along with the Pussycats, were standing around when suddenly Pixie-Bob looked up.

"What's this foul smell in the air?" She sniffs the air, eyes narrowed
in suspicion.

"You see that?" Izuku looks over as multiple eyes shift in that direction.

"Black smoke." Mandalay observes.

"Has something been set ablaze?" Iida questions, putting a hand to his chin.

"Maybe a fire on the mountain?" Ojiro suggests.

A cold chill runs down Y/n's spine at the sight of the smoke. It looks so similar to..

"Now, it begins."

A pink aura surrounds Pixie-Bob as she suddenly starts to get pulled, as if there were a magnetic connection.

"Hey, what's happening?!" Pixie-Bob questions as she gets dragged over towards the edge of the forest.

"Pixie-Bob!" Mandalay gasps, panic evident in her eyes.

Some distance away, a teal-eyed man stood in the forest.

His hand rested on the true as it set ablaze, making his grin widen.

"Take them down."

A man stands in the middle of a purple gas, hands held up as the gas spreads further and further.

"Those who believe they deserve
the title 'Hero.'"

A girl giggles as she watches two students walk through the forest, holding her hand up infront of her face.

"We, the Vangaurd Action Squad,"

A person stumbles through the forest, body constrained in a straight jacket.

"of the League of Villains, will tear
them off their pedestals."

"First, let's get rid of these feral cats." A villain with red-hair and a large weapon suggests.

Pixie-Bob lay on the ground, blood dripping down her face.

"What? No way!" Mineta gasps. "I thought they made sure no one could find us. So why the heck are there villains attacking this place?!"

"Pixie-Bob!" Izuku exclaims, trying to run forward only to get stopped by Tiger.

Even Mandalay and Tiger looked worried and panicked about the situation.

"How are you this evening, UA High School?" The Stain look-alike lizard-man asks with a wide grin. "We are a part of the Vanguard Actuon Squad of the League of Villains!"

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !