future vision !

Manu groans at the sight of the Sully kids and Tsireya all making their way into the Marui.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Manu says, arising from the comfort of his bed.

"Don't say stuff like that when Tuk is around." Maya scolds, flicking Manu's ear. He cries out as his ear starts to sting.

"Tuk overhead our mother and father talking about you guys being able to see the future, and now she wants you guys to tell her our futures." Kiri explains, as Tuk excitedly jumps up and down.

"Oh..!" Maya says, sweating nervously.

"Well, too bad. We can't do shi-"

"Of course we can share the future with you guys..! I think.." Y/N says, cutting off Manu.

Tuk cheers, raising her arms into the air with a joyous expression.

Kiri just sighs, wanting this to be over already.

Neteyam and Lo'ak look at each other, a little skeptical.

Tsireya is standing beside Lo'ak, watching with curiosity.

Maya crouches down to Tuk, "Tukitrey, you will be a great warrior like your parents, and siblings." Maya says simply, hoping that what she said was able to satisfy the overly hyper child.

"OOH! WHAT'S KIRI'S?" Tuk asks, pulling Kiri by the hand to Maya.

Maya looks at Kiri, smiling softly.

"You Kiri-" Maya starts, grabbing Kiri's hand and placing a shell in the girls palm.

"You will start to recognize your full potential, and the bonds you have with your family and friends, will grow stronger." Maya states, letting Kiri's hand go.

In all honesty, Maya was trying her hardest on the 'future proclamations".

"And now- Y/N will take over the future stuff. I have to go..watch the ilu." Maya says, walking out of the Marui.

Suddenly, all eyes were on Y/N.

"Hm...Y/N! What's Lo'ak's future?" Tuk asks once more, pointing to Lo'ak. Lo'ak stared at you. Even though he was kinda uneasy about this whole future thing, he couldn't help but be curious.

"Lo'ak..you will- er..Oh! You might face adversity up ahead, but there will be a special someone beside you that you can confide in." Y/N shares, winking at Tsireya.

Tsireya blushes, covering her face with her hand.

Lo'ak shakes his head, but is also blushing a little.

"WHAT ABOUT NETEYAM, Y/N?! WHAT'S NETEYAM'S FUTURE?!!" Tuk shouts, pulling Neteyam towards you.

He ends up bumping into you, but you keep your balance, holding onto him by his shoulders so he doesn't tumble down.

"Neteyam.." Y/N says somberly.

"Your future..." The scene of Neteyam dying on the rock, surrounded by his family, clouds Y/N's mind.