Style your Sharara Suit like a Celebrity

It's wedding season, and you would want to ace the glittery look in your stunning sharara sets. Sharara is one of the most comfortable wedding outfits and also the easiest one to style on different occasions. The celebrities have inspired us to style our sharara in the next wedding function. Here are some looks inspired by the celebrities which you can try with your sharara set:

Carry a nice dupatta:

Dupatta completes your overall look and also the suit. How you carry your outfit says a lot about you and your personality. Celebrities like Nora Fatehi, Kriti Sanon, and Ananya Panday have just been rocking their sharara look by styling their dupatta. You can make the dupatta fall on one side to give a different approach to your outfit, or you can take it around your elbow, giving a very casual yet stunning look. There are various sharara sets of women  on Aza with color choices and styles.

Go for neon look

Neon has been the color of the year. Big designers have been coming out with their neon collections, which are taking our hearts away. There are various neon colors that you can choose for your sharara and wear for the day's events. You can go for a lemon green or pink neon. Other than that, various color options are also available in the market.

Keep your hair open

How you style your hair makes a lot of difference to the overall look; it changes how your face looks. Choosing the right hairstyle for your sharara might be tough, but you can take inspiration from Bollywood beauties. You can keep your hair open and give different styles on the side or go for side braids. You can also put accessories on your hair to give it a different look.

The bindi color matters

Traditional Indian outfits are incomplete and plain without a bindi. Bindi adds more to the look and gives a different vibe to your outfit. You need to color-coordinate your bindi to complete the look. If you are wearing a royal blue sharara, go for a bindi color that will completely blend with the color of your outfit. You can also put eyeliner symmetrically to complete the look.

Accessorize something on your forehead and ears

Jewelry is a must to complete the whole look, or it gives an incomplete vibe. You can use loop earrings or a maang tikka to complete your look. Make sure to choose the size of both jewelry pieces according to your face. Only pick something that will look manageable on your face because that will take away the essence and only highlight the accessories. If you wear something in your ears, you can skip the maang tikka.

Minimal details:

Styling a sharara set is pretty simple; you need to go for minimal accessories and makeup. Refrain from doing anything, as it will come out too much and not look good. You can also wear bracelets or rings to complete the look.