Chapter 7: It Was A Mistake

Start from the beginning

Ye Lingchen was enlightened.

His side had one less teammate which resulted in a drop of their overall capability. On the other hand, the opposing team had also realized that and seized the opportunity quickly. They grouped up and pushed against the weaker side. Besides, they even had Specter harvesting in the late game. They dragged his team to death at last.

"It's true that there was an unexpected accident earlier. I'm very sorry, everyone." Ye Lingchen took the blame frankly. "Our loss is my fault!"

"Are you still playing?" asked Leng Leng.

"Nope. I'm not playing anymore today. I have to go offline now," replied Ye Lingchen.

"Oh." Leng Leng appeared to be rather depressed.

"Alright. As a peace offering, I'm going to tell everyone a joke," said Ye Lingchen all of a sudden.

[Streamer is also good at making jokes? I'm all ears.]

[It's going to be a sick joke for sure. I'm well prepared.]

[If the joke is bad, it will produce the opposite effect and result in the loss of fans!]

...

As he was speaking, Ye Lingchen had already begun to speak.

At night, the husband and wife laid on the bed. The wife said, "Hubby, we'll be in trouble if our future child looks like you."

The husband answered calmly, "Oh, you're in big trouble if our child doesn't look like me."

[Hah! Hah-hah-hah. How will they look like if the child doesn't look like the husband? Tom from next door?]

[Mind blown from too much information!]

[The story teaches not to simply say anything. Life is full of mishaps.]

[The streamer is so good at gaming. He's great in charisma too. What a talented person!]

...

It was a very simple joke yet it filled the entire live stream channel with laughter.

Leng Leng had also sniggered aloud. She realized that she was especially relaxed when she was streaming with Ye Lingchen. Not only was she not stressed out, she felt relieved and joyous on the contrary.

"Alright. I'm going offline now. I'll see you again next time, everyone." Ye Lingchen bid farewell to his viewers before he logged out from the live stream channel soon after.

However, just as he was about to turn off the computer, he received a message from Leng Leng.

[Add me on Wechat. You've entrapped me so badly. I won't allow you to walk away from a problem so easily!]

Ye Lingchen replied with an okay hand gesture emoticon. He searched for her Wechat contact and added her before he walked toward the stairs.

At present, Ye Jin was engaged in the process of admitting the old man and the young maiden.

"A younger-looking doctor?" Ye Jin frowned ever so slightly. "I don't think that there is a doctor that fits your description in our hospital."

"That's impossible." Lin Ruoyu immediately chimed in, "He was dressed in your hospital's uniform. How can you say that he's not from a doctor from your hospital? Call him over to see us now!"

"I can bring you our hospital's doctor list to show you that there is no such doctor here." Ye Jin shook his head with a bitter smile on his face. "Moreover, he was fully using traditional Chinese medicine's treatment technique according to your description. Our hospital has never employed any traditional Chinese medicine doctor before, let alone someone with such superb medical skills."