Chapter 5: Ostentatious, Is That You?

Start from the beginning

Ye Lingchen was fighting against the melee hero, Kunkka on the same lane this time.

In the battle between a ranged hero fighting against a melee hero, the Shadow Fiend had a slight superiority over Kunkka. Ye Lingchen gave Kunkka the Admiral a slap whenever he had the opportunity and cast a spell occasionally to damage his HP.

"Kunkka's second ability is Tidebringer. The legendary sword grants increased damage and cleaves with a large area of effect. The enemy in the surroundings will be hit simultaneously when it is attacking the creeps." Ye Lingchen explained to his viewers out of a strong sense of responsibility. It was also due to his professionalism and responsibility, many of the viewers here to join the fun originally chose to stay.

"The creep's HP is dropping. He will certainly come forward for the last-hit." Ye Lingchen continued to explain to his viewers while he controlled the Shadow Fiend's positioning. "I'm walking to the side-front. This allows me to not only walk out from Tidebringer's cast range but also get closer to him so I can stand a chance to kill him!"

He had intentionally damaged one-third of Kunkka's HP earlier. It was a rather awkward amount of HP because the Admiral could not possibly return to his side and he was rendered incapable of using a Healing Salve.

Before his voice died away, Kunkka could be seen walking forward for the last-hitting just as mentioned in Ye Lingchen's original script.

Ye Lingchen began to engage Shadow Fiend in auto-attack mode to exhaust Kunkka's HP as much as possible. When the Admiral realized that something was wrong and was about to retreat, Ye Lingchen unleashed a wave of Shadowraze to drain Kunkka's HP completely.

'It's too late to retreat now. He is already a dead man." Ye Lingchen spoke in an incomparably confident manner, "I will only need to auto-attack him three times in addition to casting two Shadowrazes to take him."

"First attack!" Ye Lingchen counted and unleashed a blast.

"Second attack!" Soon after, the second blast followed!

At present, Kunkka had just made his way to the Shadow Fiend's cast range.

"Third attack!" The attack blasted out while Ye Lingchen turned around confidently.

"First Blood!"

"Y-God, I'm dead. Please don't kill me!"

'That's amazing. It's a waste of the streamer's talent if he is not playing professionally.'

'Oh oh oh. Excellent control. Streamer, why aren't you revealing yourself. You sound like a handsome boy...'

'Subscribed. I'm a Diaosi. Here's a lollipop for you as a token of my appreciation.'

...

Following the First Blood, Ye Lingchen was completely immersed in the gameplay. The Shadow Fiend was snowballing and growing rapidly. He killed his way through the midlane before unleashing a wave of attacks on the top and bottom lane each.

10 minutes into the game.

"Holy shit."

"Y-God is beyond godlike, someone kill them!"

At the sound of the resonant announcement, Ye Lingchen finally completed the first Beyond Godlike feat in his lifetime at last.

"What do you think, I'm Beyond Godlike now," said Ye Lingchen to Coold in a voice clip.

"Jeez, what's there to boast about Beyond Godlike. It's nothing impressive." Coold scoffed coldly in disdain. She was clenching her teeth in hidden rage. Her kill count still remained at 0 so far.