"Those two kidnappers, they're coming this way."

Viktor only jumps in similar horror. "H- how long until they arrive?"

Ali looks in doubt and anxious. "Five minutes, three if they are fast enough."

"Alright, we're taking this to the basement." Viktor lets out a rigid breath.

"Okay,you go grab your brother and I'll go look for the keys."

His best friend nods at the idea. "Keys in the parents bedroom."

—————

Ali scans the surroundings of the room using the device.

So the key is in the drawer under the succulent, next to the vanity, left to the bookshelf built under the window. Alright.

So after he obtains the key, he takes off the device. His vision was slightly shadowed.

So when he went to meet up with Viktor in the living room with his brother in his arms, Viktor immediately instructed him to follow him to the basement door.

"Alright, so we're doing it this way. Ali, hold him for a minute, I'll go lock both doors." Viktor then hands Ali his brother as he rushes to the front door, possibly.

Ali, who has no prior experience carrying a three year old, struggles a bit with Viktor's brother. "Ohwow, yer a heavy one—" another problem is that he was also carrying the laptop Viktor told him to bring. 

Considering it was dark down there, it seems he has to use the thing.

Again.

So he equips the thing again, trying to lift Vik's brother with his strength— or lack thereof. This time, the visor actually allows night vision,whoever made this is lifesaver honestly.

[NIGHT VISION ACTIVATE]

The visor began to highlight the light switch of the room. It's not ridiculously far away, but not exactly close, too.

So he went to turn on the switch, while struggling to carry a toddler in his arms.

As the room lit up, dimly, he puts down the child down, hopefully knowing the situation at hand, but most likely not.

As he took off the visor, Viktor came back and closed the door shut, and not forgetting to lock it. With toys and food on him.

Ali leans back to the wall and sliding down with a tired sigh. "That would explain why you took a bit longer than I thought."

Viktor lets out a sheepish laugh. "Hehe, it's for a good reason ma." Meanwhile, his brother went to grab the toys without a care for the situation.

—————

So as the two boys sat on the cold floor, with the laptop and the tools in front of them. Ali takes a look at the device he's  been using for a while, all while massaging his forehead.

"Dude, you okay?" Viktor asks, concern in his voice.

Ali nods, with a tired smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah I'm good. Just tired, that's all."

"Okay.... if you're so sure about it."

Ali went back to staring at the device he's holding, and he just noticed something...

"Hey, Vik, is it just me or does this thing looks like it's.... uhh... blinking?" 

Viktor turns around looking at his friend after booting up the worn laptop. ".... It's what?"