18} "I love you so much y/n so never leave me please"

Percy's Pov

We took a cab back to the apartment "Look Percy" y/n said showing me the butterfly that had came out of the bubble.  "It's beautiful y/n? what are you going to name it?" I asked her and she helped it onto her headband and It then turned into a butterfly clip. Huh that was not what I expected but who knows now a days anything could happen. 

"Fiona!" She says as the taxi comes to a stop.  I pay him and grab y/n's hand "Well this is home y/n" I said as she looked at the front door. Soon when I turned the knob ready to see Gabe My mom pops out and throws us into a hug. "My babies" She says " Mommy your back I missed you so much" Y/n said as mom picked her up.

We then went into the apartment and walked straight to our room which was filled with Gabe's things. " I was so worried about you guys" She starts " After Gabe told me you were wanted criminals I was scared." " You have nothing to be scared of mommy Percy protected me" y/n says " I knew he would y/n" she says kissing her head. 

I looked around and saw a package on my desk. It was the same one y/n and I had mailed to Olympus. "You know mom in this box could make all your problems go away" I said showing her the name on what was in the box. I took y/n who had fallen asleep from mom's lap and lied her on her bed "No Percy I will not do that to him" "Ok well I am going to leave it here just in case you change your mind." 

She nodded looking at y/n and then back at me " Mom why don't you go live with dad under water?" I asked eating a piece of my candy " Percy I can't let myself be taken care of by a god, I want to live my own life " She said and I nodded. 

"Ok well he called you a queen" I said as she blushed.  "Hey mom?" I asked. "Yes Percy?" " I think I am going to go back to camp for the rest of the summer with y/n. She didn't get claimed but I want to convince them to let her stay in the cabin for safety measures. But I also want to make the decision if I should stay there year round or come back home and just go for summer camp."  "But we have to leave tonight" I finished. 

Out of all the things I had told my mom I didn't tell her about what Poseidon, my father had told me about y/n being in danger. I didn't want to worry her more. She nodded "Ok well I will help you both pack then" She said waking y/n up to help her shower. 

"Percy I am going to leave the ring here" y/n says from in the bathroom with my mom "Ok" I said. Though I didn't know if it was a good idea for her to do that but I let her be.

Later that night y/n and I took a cab back to camp and when we got back there was a party set up for us and well the Ares kids were mad at me for making their dad look bad but I could care less I wanted to spend some time with y/n before everyone had to go to bed because well still after talking with Chiron and Mr. D y/n could not stay in my cabin because it was 'unfair' to the children that hadn't been claimed yet.

So while everyone was partying still, I took y/n to the small lake behind my cabin.  We sat down on the little dock and I started talking. "y/n we have to make a tough decision today ok? because I know we have the rest of the summer here but I just want to know." She nodded swinging her feet in the water.  

"Do you want to stay here year round or go back home with mom and come here during the summer?" I asked. She shrugged "I think I want to go home especially if I can't be with you it gets lonely in that cabin" she said playing with her hair which was still back to it's old baby blue shade.  I hugged her and said ok as the horn rang signaling it was time to go to bed before the harpies come out. Soon I walked y/n to cabin 11 and I went to 3, though I didn't know I was tired until my head hit the pillow.

Soon it came to be the last day of summer and I was exited to go home and see my mom again. She sent me a letter saying she did what she had to do with Gabe and I was happy for her. She also said y/n and I could have our own room if we wanted, well more like if I wanted more space but I told her I would see.