12: Beekeeper 🐝

Start from the beginning

Pingu: "Correction: They attempted TO sew them back on, and ended up misplacing all ten fingers on both hands!"

Shachi: "In case you didn't notice, I said we 'managed' to sew them back onto your hand, not that we were "successful" in the procedure. That's our boss's specialty, right, Captain?"

Pingu: ~Sigh~ "You know that expression: "Curiosity killed the cat" ? Now I finally understand the real meaning behind it. Sheesh."

Shachi: "Penguin's right, Captain. Your post even shocked me! Is it true?? You know, what you said about you and Sanji?"

Pingu: "N-not that we need to know! It's your life! But, we were just curious!"

Shachi: "But if you insist on telling us who you were flir..r...r.. RIGHT! It's none of our business! Aha! Ha! Ha. SEE YOU SOON."

Pingu: "Don't listen to Shachi, he's hasn't eaten breakfast yet, he has no idea what he's talking about."

Shachi: "IT'S 4 P.M. I ATE BREAKFAST SIX HOURS AGO."

Pingu: "SHHHHHHHHHH! GO STUFF YOUR FRICKIN' GULLET AGAIN, I DUNNO! I'll stop the recording now!"

Shachi: "With what fingers? You still can't move 'em yet, dingnut."

Pingu: "What the heck is a dingnut!??"

Shachi: "The thing you are!"

Pingu: "YOU-"

-Recording ended-
Seen ✔ 4:04p.m.

[ 🐼 Viewing Teddy's Account:
Snaps: 1 👻
Messages: 17+ 🐼]

Teddy🐼: C-C-C-CAPTAIN!!!! I SENT THIS AS AN ACCIDENT!Seen 6:03p

Seen 6:03p.m.

Teddy🐼: PENGUIN, I SENT THE CAPTAIN A PICTURE OF ME AT THE CONCERT. HOW DO I DELETE MESSAGES ON HERE?
Seen ✔ 6:03p.m.

Teddy🐼: ASHJGSSJWBJDB IT WAS STILL THE CAPTAIN'S ACCOUNT. I'M SORRY!
Seen ✔ 6:03p.m.

Teddy🐼: Penguin edited that photo of me!! It's not me!
Seen ✔ 6:05p.m.

Teddy🐼: YOU'RE SEEING MY MESSAGES. OH MY GOD.
Seen ✔ 6:05p.m.

Traffy 💉: Not just the texts, I'm also seeing the photo you sent just now. Is that why you couldn't go with me to the Amusement Park?
Seen ✔ 6:06p.m.

Teddy🐼: SOWWY :(
Seen ✔ 6:06p.m.

Teddy🐼: Are you mad? >.<
Seen ✔ 6:07p.m.