*Timeskip*

"I-I don't believe.." Jazz says as the group arrive in the ghost zone.

"Believe it Jazz. Welcome to the Ghost Zone. Sort of a Ghosts R Us." Danny says.

"But all the shelves are empty. Where the heck is everybody?" Tucker asks not seeing any ghosts as the group then gets blasted and then trapped in a box.

"What's going on?" Alexis asks before the group sees Skulker.

"Foolish of you to come here in your human form ghost child. Seeking refuge in the Ghost Zone like all the others?" Skulker asks.

"What others?" Danny asks.

"All these ghosts! They returned here because you humans put your world in danger. Now the Ghost Zone is bursting at the seams." Skulker says as he gestures to the ghosts gathering behind him.

"But it's the flip side of our world. If the Earth gets destroyed the Ghost Zone goes too." Tucker says before Danny presses a button getting the specter speeder out of the box before he begins driving the group away as the ghosts chase them.

"You guys get into the escape pod." Danny says as everyone but Alexis goes to the pod.

"What? No." Alexis says before jazz grabs her and pulls her into the pod as the door closes while the pod then gets launched out of the specter speeder.

"Activate cloaking." tucker says as he turns the pod invisible causing the ghosts to fly past them before Danny comes over in ghost form.

"Danny you're back to normal! I mean you were always normal but.. I'm gonna stop talking." Alexis says happily as she blushes slightly while smiling at Danny through the window.

"Don't stop talking. I love the sound of your voice. But yeah I'm me again and that's how it'll stay." Danny says as he smiles.

"You don't know happy I am to hear you say that." Alexis says happily.

"I got a good idea but first we better get out of here until we've got this thing figured out." Danny says.

"If we went into the billboard's mouth I don't wanna know where we're coming out." Tucker says as Alexis and Sam look at him.

*Timeskip*

"Uh hello there. I have a plan that could save us all from the asteroid. And this one is absolutely free. How great is that?" Danny asks as he is in phantom form and Alexis is in ghost form while standing with Sam and Tucker in front of a crowd at Aminty Park.

"If ghosts can't touch the asteroid then how are you gonna stop it?" A woman asks.

"Because we're not gonna turn the asteroid intangible we're gonna turn the Earth intangible." Danny says.

"Ahem. Ladies gentlemen various nations and stuff. My name is Tucker Foley and I...am a Techno Geek." Tucker says as he steps forward.

"Hi Tucker!" Nerds say in union.

"Dudes. The new plan is very simple. With a strong enough ghostly power source and a big enough transfer device we can send the ghost intangibility across the entire planet. This way the Disasteroid will pass harmlessly through." Tucker says as he uses a projector to explain the plan.

"That's the plan. Who's with us?" Danny asks as the crowd cheers and claps.

*Timeskip*

"Not bad huh?" Sam asks as she and Alexis are outside the building where Tucker is with the adults while Danny and Jazz come over.

"Now all we need is a massive ghost power source. You sure you don't want us to go with you?" Alexis asks as she shifts to ghost form while looking at Danny.

What The Heart Wants Danny Phantom Danny X OC Alexisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें