Control Freaks

"Bye aunt Kate. I'm leaving." Alexis says as she goes outside onto the porch.

"Bye dear." Kate says as Alexis closes the door and sees Sam waiting impatiently nearby.

"About time you finally came outside. Hurry or we'll miss the show." Sam says as Alexis walks over to her.

"Tell me why it is again you talked me into skipping first period with you to go to this show." Alexis says.

"Because I kind of owe you for helping out with Danny and I also wanted to show you I accept you being in our group now." Sam says bluntly.

"You couldn't do this after school?" Alexis asks.

"Nope." Sam says as she grabs Alexis's wrist.

"Alright then." Alexis says as Sam pulls her along.

*Timeskip*

"Will you stop worrying. We won't get caught." Sam says as she and Alexis are waiting with the crowd to get into the tent.

"How do you know?" Alexis asks as she looks at Sam.

"Because I got some people covering for us. Don't worry it'll be fine. Ghost?" Sam asks as Alexis's ghost sense goes off.

"Danny." Alexis says as she and Sam look up and see Danny in ghost form floating above them.

"Well look who decided to slum it with the troubled teens." Sam says.

"What? I'm not in trouble." Danny says as he lands beside Alexis and Sam.

"Really now?" Alexis asks as she hears police sirens before Danny ducks behind some trash cans.

"Yes." Danny says as he comes out from behind the trash cans in human form as the cops go by them before a train car opens and Freakshow from the TV commercials steps out.

"Greetings fellow outcasts. I am Freakshow your master of ceremonies. Are you ready to smile, relax, and forget all your troubles amid the pleasant diversions of the circus?" Freakshow asks.

"No!" Goths shout.

"Then you've come to the right place! Prepare to be disturbed and appalled by a small sample of the bizarre and abnormal world of Circus Gothica." Freakshow says as performers come out and begin performing.

"This is the greatest moment ever. Nothing could ruin this for me!" Sam shouts happily.

"Parents of Amity Park!" A voice says revealing to be Mrs. Manson using a megaphone with a crowd of adults behind her.

"I know something that might." Alexis says as Sam looks over at the parents.

"Oh no." Sam says.

"We urge you to boycott this morbid assault on the morals of our children!" Mrs. manson shouts as goths boo at the parents.

"What are they doing here!? Why can't they have day-jobs like regular parents!?" Sam asks worriedly.

"Don't let the rantings of the closed-minded norms beat you down. Show them your true colors! And when I say colors I mean all black. Make them see you for who you are." Freakshow says.

"Make them see us for who we are..." Danny mumbles.

"What was that Danny?" Alexis asks as she looks at Danny.

"Hey everyone! Over here! We're Danny Fenton, Alexis Hathaway, and Sam Manson! We cut school and we're proud of it!" Danny shouts as the goths shout in delight before a male goth comes over and sprays his shirt black.

"You're one of us now." The goth says as Danny poses proudly.

"Sam?" Mrs. Manson asks.

"Alexis!" Kate shouts as Alexis and Sam nervously look at their families.