Prologue

A woman, possibly around the heights of 5'5 and 5'9, ran into an alley just as police cars flew by. She flushed her back into the brick wall of the ruined alley as she listened closely.

It wasn't supposed to go like this. The family wasn't supposed to be back until three days later. Her client specified that this was the best night to steal from them. That they were supposed to be out of the country.

She listened closer, her ears nearly straining as she tried to listen to the distance the cars made from her. She let out a sigh when the cars went out of her earshot. She bent over, hands on her knees as she heaved a breath before she looked at the ground in front of her. She had actually got away with a pretty big cash grab, meaning that she would get a lot for this. Meaning her morning job could stay afloat.

A smile spread across her face a a chuckle escaped her throat. It was a mixture of joy and relief. She would laugh but she had to get out of there first.

And so, she changed her form. Her arms grew feathers and shifted bones as the rest of her body followed. The bird of her selection was a bald eagle. She needed something with a good grip and the ability to carry around five and a half pounds of stacks of twenty dollar bills.

She did struggle however. She may shift into birds often but never really for this purpose. But in the end she got the bag in the sky, easily getting away scot-free.

 But in the end she got the bag in the sky, easily getting away scot-free

____

Hello, and welcome to my rewrite of my old Daredevil / Matt Murdock fanfiction!! I've been meaning to rewrite for a while (even got through half a chapter a bit ago) but never fully got the chance till now. Anyhow, if you don't notice, I've changed the prologue as of now.

Her punching the punching bag will be moved until later (don't know when though, so).

As said in my old prologue, I may not update often, but instead of school as of back then it is now work, lol. But know this, I will never abandon this book. So don't worry about that.

Matt is my baby and I will give him a very complicated love interest: you.

Also, finally in season 3, and rewatching 1&2 at the same time.

Quick edit (2/24): would you want to be older or younger than Matt? He's around 29 in the first season.