Chaotic AF

*Khtoom!*

Doflamingo succeed on blocking the attempt on his life. Once the sword connects, Law makes it "fire" like a gun, making Doflamingo bleed in the aimed spot while pushing them back a fair distance. That was Law's original plan.

*Bam!*

But as it didn't work, his sword mages pushes Doflamingo back outside. Through the wooden walls, straight to the backyard. Even though Doflamingo was pushed back he wasn't even surprised, as if he's expecting that to happen.

When he was pushed back, he is standing while taking that hit and could stand properly. Uzui was deeply impressed by Doflamingo. Even he himself couldn't block that perfectly and yet Doflamingo did it in quick succession. Moreover, Doflamingo didn't even flinch.

"Is that all? Although, you do have gone stronger do you?" Doflamingo could feel that Law's gone much stronger than before. To be fair, he could feel that. A little bit.

"Well, a little warmup won't hurt right?" Doflamingo cracked his neck. Doflamingo raised his index finger, teasing Law to come at him.

"Tch, you'll regret that!!" Law spat before lunging straight at him. Holding Kikoku with both hands. Doflamingo also took on a stance.

"Room!"  Law creates a spherical space around Doflamingo, enough to cover the entire mansion. Everyone watches the battle from afar. 

*Fwoosh!*

"Radio Knife!!" Law charges his sword with electricity and then quickly shorten his distance with Doflamingo. 

*Bzzzt!*

"Hey, snake-face! Mind if I borrow this?" Doflamingo addressed Iguro as he picked up Iguro's sword that Iguro throw at him earlier.

*King!*

In nick of time, Doflamingo blocked the attack using Iguro's Nichirin sword. Doflamingo pushes Law back few meters, then Law strikes again with an upward swing.

*King!*

Their blades clashed again. Creating sparks every time. Doflamingo seems to have a hard time using Iguro's Nichirin sword. He weren't used using such a bizarre sword with curves everywhere.

*King!*

"Snake-face! What's wrong with your sword? This is shitty!" He cursed at this sword. Iguro's sword are specially created for him because of his Breathing Technique. The techniques and forms focuses on twisting and bending the sword like how a serpent slithers, the attacks are not direct and constantly meander which can ultimately strike anywhere.

While Doflamingo is busy complaining, Law sees an opening as Doflamingo switch his attention towards Iguro. An opening! Law thought. He'll took this chance without any hesitations at all.

"Fool!" Doflamingo exclaimed. Doflamingo backstepped before he raised his right leg and straightened it, kicking Law in his stomach. The kick was covered in Armament Haki.

*Dush!*

Law almost thought of vomiting everything that he'd ate for dinner. He kneeled, due to the pain is stomach. Law is nauseous and feels like he could puke. Doflamingo giggled looking at Law's state.

"Aww, what's wrong? You might have gone stronger, but you could never match me." Doflamingo arrogantly stated.

"Really? Are you sure?" Law let out a mischievous smile. Doflamingo had let himself open and too close to Law.

"Counter Shock!" Law places both of his hands forward onto whatever Doflamingo's abdomen and releases a strong electrical surge like a defibrillator.

*Bzzzt!!*

A Cook, A Doctor, A Ghost and A Ronin.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara