༄It,s not my Fault༒

Începe de la început

Bbb:Dont change the Topic...Hey why would kill my grandfather my only family that only care about me!!
Fang: Boy....your eyes is red..!!
Bbb:w-what...?*Look at the mirror* 'ehh it seems familiar...but where..?'

BOBOIBOY POV

Alright this is weird..?My eyes just turn red like...REVERSE.But only my right eyes.The other one is still like before.
Is he trying to take control or something..?

I will try to figure out what actually happen in the future...about this eyes...about rev and....about me...

END POV

Fang: EHH??!!Boboiboy what is that is your face...?!It looks like a scar but

WILL THE PAST REPEAT?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back To Reality

FANG POV

I saw bbb panic and when i call him,He doesnt even answer.Yeah a silent treatment.But bbb suddenly faint. i catch him with Shadow Finger before he fall.And i see a mark on his face it like scars but with orange colour across his left eyes.I was shocked and immediately call yaya,ying and gopal.Our reaction was shocked cause that mark was from a ........

END POV

Fang:*Show a hologram of yaya, ying , and gopal*
Ying:Hello Everyone
Yaya:Hai ying,fang,Gopal
Gopal: Hey guys!!
Fang:Alright back to the topic, bbb is fainted but suddenly there a mark on his face*Show bbb face*
Ying:Ehh, isn't it was a mark on the wanted criminal face?!but why would it show on his face?
Yaya:Yeah!
Gopal:What if bbb was the criminal?

...

Bbb:Uhh, w-where am i?
Fang:You Awake huh..A wanted Criminal
Bbb:W-what?*Shocked*
"I never told anyone about this?!"
Yaya:Please be honest bbb.
Bbb:N-no im not the criminal
Ying:Than can you please explain about the orange mark that appears on your face
Bbb:*Shocked*T-there are mark on my face?!"Alright we are doomed"
Fang:Do you CARE to explain?
Bbb:I guess there nothing to hide from you guys huh...?but sorry i cant tell you noww...
*As he stood up and backed away slowly to the exit*
Bbb : Maybe next time...Ehee...bye guyss!

And yeahh..boboiboy ran away...

Yaya : Should we told to Comander Kokoci about this Fang..?
Fang : I think we should..This is not only about earth safety it,s also about galaxy safety..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BOBOIBOY POV
'What should i do..? Why this mark have to shown up..? Uhh..I dont know what to do anymore....'

I will try to ask rev about it..maybe he know somethingg..

"R-rev..?"

No respons

"Revv..."

.....

"Reversee..!!"

"Waaaa....w-what is itt..?are you hurtt..?who hurt youu..?I will kill himm just for youu...!"