{chapter 16} The Gathering (everyone/3rd Person)

Start from the beginning

"thunderclan is growing yet again. Even at these hard times we have two new litters of kits, the first litter of kits are two kits named FireKit and GrayKit." even if it was pointless the black tom liked to tell the names of the kits.

"and the second litter of five are yet to be named. And we have two new apprentices, WolfKit and DawnKit are now WolfPaw and DawnPaw. WolfPaw is mentored by GoldenSmoke and DawnPaw to AspenNose."

"DawnPaw WolfPaw!" the cats yowled.

"and that's all for thunderClan." SharpStar stepped back "it seems that draws this gathering to an end." FlameStar hummed "indeed." SharpStar nodded.

"this gathering has come to an end!" SharpStar raise his voice for the other cats to hear, FlameStar and StoneStar leaped down first, the thunderClan leader and shadowclan deputy following after.

"riverclan gather around!" FlameStar yowled for her clan, every riverclan cat got up and stood around their leader until she gave the sign and the group of cats set off.

Soon windclan left as wel, and that left thunderClan and shadowclan.

And oh Starclan, there was alot of tension.

"shadowclan please, gather around!" the deputy yowled, the cats obeyed and to SharpStar it seemed that the clan liked her much more than CrescentStar.

"thunderclan!" he signaled for them to gather, he nodded at the deputy to let her go first with her clan, she gave a respectful nod back and left.

The thunderClan leader tail kinked over back, with the signal sent, the group of thunderClan cats headed off towards the camp.

SharpStar silently prayed that the clan was safe, even if almost the entire shadowclan came.

And it seemed like most of the elders weren't able to come this gathering because of the harsh conditions of leaf-bare.

———

"NightPaw get over here!" CrescentStar hissed, being HazelPaws sister had some disadvantages ever since he disappeared.

HazelPaw always told her what he had learned each day, and because of that, she was one of few cats that knew how to use herbs.

And her mouse-brained leader decided that it would be good for him to try and hunt in Windclan territory, with one other warrior with him.

And he did it during the gathering but Windclan wasn't stupid, they left enough warriors to defend their territory. And apparently they had sent out patrols to keep watch until they were back.

And he got caught and got a pawful of wounds, that she had to treat.

She might as wel run to thunderclan and pray for help from them.

BloodPaw came towards her with a snarl plastered on his muzzle "oh what now?" she hissed at him "your supposed to help the clan with prey not with herbs!" he yelled.

"sorry but it is one of my new duties, healing and hunting, so stop bothering me!" she hissed, her claws instinctively unsheathing.

"Enough!" a sweet but taunting voice came from their left, it was their deputy, LividDream. Her green eyes pierced through them.

"go get the herbs, NightPaw, and BloodPaw, go to your den and stay there until sunhigh!" she hissed.

BloodPaw was getting more food than they did, there was a sycle.

If you hunt enough food for the five— or well four senior warriors— and the leader you'd get a extra piece of food.

And what everyone ate were scraps, except the seniors and leader, not even including the deputy with their feasts, she was the one who could actually order the cats.