Chapter 24

• Gewidmet Leticia Garcia and Rylee Grizzle

Dedicated to Leticia Garcia and Rylee Grizzle(: Thank you for reading girls and being fans. This is to both of you!

(A/N: This is the last time I’m posting as 15! Whooop! :D Tomorrow is my 16th birthday! So I’m all happy! So anybody who tells me happy birthday on my Wattpad wall will get a fan back and anybody who tweets me Happy birthday with get a follow back! (Twittah name is JustKatHere) Yup, I’m spreading the love! :D

I really hope you all enjoy this chapter! I tried to make it the best I could! BUT! I will tell you this (:< There is a VERY and I mean VERY important detail in here. It’s also quite small, so better use that noodle of yours to think! It’s going to help out a lot in the future!

Make sure to play the song when I say! So with that being said, enjoy!)

***Song: Parachute – Mess I Made   This song… I’ve loved it from the first time I heard it. I seriously can’t pass this song when it’s on. I love this band but this song is a favorite of mine because I relate to it. (Long story.) So pleaseee listen to it when I say play.***

Harry’s POV:

“You did mate, you really did mess up,” Zayn sighed.

I tried to contain my sobs but failed and became a big crying mess on Liam’s floor. God, I really was pathetic.

I felt two small hands on my back and looked up. Dani was standing to my right with a small grin.

“Harry, don’t beat yourself up. She missed you like crazy and I know she’ll forgive you. Just go back to her.”

“But…Louis and Niall… they won’t forgive me,” I whimpered recalling how pissed off I was at them.

I heard a sigh then felt a presence to my left. I turned my head and met Liam’s brown eyes.

“If I can forgive you then they can,” he reassuringly said.

“Really?” I squeaked.

He nodded and patted my shoulder. “Really, Haz. Too many secrets have been held for too long.”

I nodded and stood up. I looked at all three of them and then blushed. I made a huge fool out of myself, didn’t I?

“Yeah you did,” Zayn laughed.

My eyes widened and I looked at him.

“You talk out loud, Haz.” He snickered. Dani and Liam both started laughing with him.

I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. “So what do I do? Go back to the flat?”

Dani nodded, “Just go get Ali back for goodness sakes! It’s been to long!”

I grinned, “I agree. It has.”

“And I’ll tell Perrie, okay?” Zayn asked.

I shot him a thumbs up.

“Now Harry, you have one thing left to do,” Liam said seriously walking straight up to me.

I gulped and met his gaze.

“Go get your girl back.”

Probably the biggest grin I’ve had on my face in the longest time spread across my face.

“I plan on it.”

*~*~*~*~

I probably drove from Liam’s flat to Louis’s in record time. Even though it was only a few blocks and there was very little traffic for just being almost six in the morning. I parked my car in a small spot right in front of their building, after a few attempts of parallel parking, before I jumped out and sprinted into the building.