"What side?" Ekin asks, obviously not listening to Amber at all.

"You're playing a bit of a game" Amber admits, ooh burn.

"You're the one playing the game" Ekin defends.

"Oh I'm definitely playing a game" Amber laughs.

"Cause your so secure in your relationship" Ekin says, fuck that was a rude now.

"That was rude" Paige says.

"Ekin that was out of order" Tasha says.

"Your attacking me" Ekin shouts to Amber, right okay no sorry.

"It's unfair to just blame it comeplety on Amber cause we've seen a difference aswell" I try to defend Amber.

"Well why didn't you speak up" She turns to me.

"We're speaking up now what's it look like, I think you've calculated and you know what your doing" I tell her, with not the slightest bit of attitude.

"All i've done is be nice to everyone in here like I just genuinely give up, i just don't understand"She says, starting to tear up, but immediately turns back to normal noticing Amber roll her eyes "Don't roll your eyes seriously what's the problem" Everybody stays quiet. "Okay"

"Don't start fake crying honestly like we don't want you to feel excluded we're just looking out for you, don't make a bit deal out it" I try to tell her nicely but she just walks off mid my sentence. "That was rude"

"Give her time" Paige reassured me.

"I wasn't trying to fight with her, I just don't like how she talked to Amber" I tell them.

"It's okay, thank you Mae"Amber hugs me, and we decide to go in to get unready.

"Honestly amber, I rate you did that" Paige tells her.

"She wanted honesty I've given her honesty" Amber says, and we all agree.

"When people turn a argument personal, I hate it it's like whatever" I trail off because Ekin-Su had walked in, not looking up at us.  I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth.

"I live for you, I long for you, Olivia" I sing, with a mouth full of toothpaste, I have to sing when I brush my teeth, it's just so boring.

"Wow, is that One Direction or Maeve Beckham?" Luca walks in, with this phone out.

"Put that away" I laugh, spitting out the remaining toothpaste. "Luca, I swear" I say walking over when he doesn't stop recording me, I try to grab the phone but in one swift movement, he pick me up bridal and starts running down the stairs.

"Oh my god, how romantic look we're in the hideaway" He says, plopping me onto the dog house bed.

"It was so awkward, we were talking bout ekin and she literally walked in" I tell him, getting under the covers.

"Yeah it was hilarious, we were all watching on the seats" He laughs.

"Your so nosey" I laugh aswell.

"You got a little riled up" He says, nudging me.

"I dont know, she was just talking to her like shit. I dont know man this place is messing with me" I tell him.

"I'm sure it is" Fuck it, him and Jacques have been talking.

"Goodnight " I say to him, giving him a kiss and a cuddle, walking out and crawling into bed.

"Night Dave" I say to Davide, he laughs at the nickname and rolls over, mumbling a goodnight.

We wake up, have some chit chat and head out to the terrace.