Chapter 7: Verona

Start from the beginning

  Aleera still hadn't arrived back, and it was past shortly after noon. Giving, I had time to sleep in and heal from my fight with Marishka. Which, I am still amazed I survived. Though, I do have to thank Ms. Belladonna for healing me. I guess not everyone here is a monster. Well, at least not in the figurative sense. But I still had mixed emotions.

  I desperately missed my old life. I missed my old associates and I missed my mother with all my heart. What would my family think of me, living with the brides of the man who tormented Europe with his dark powers. I've heard of many monsters that my family has faced, but Abraham takes the cake with his fight against Dracula. I will probably never get the chance to face a big threat like that. Not that I'd be able to do so anyway.

  I sit on the couch, remembering the people I have met so far. From Morrigan, that weird girl in yellow, and then Robin. They all seemed weird, but nice in some ways. Maybe if I am to remain here, I should at least try to make the most of it. Besides, my mother always says, what the Devil intends for evil, God can turn it around and use it for good.

  So this situation may have some good left in it. I sat on the couch resting back as I stared at the fire place in the main room. I then heard the door open, peeking up and seeing the red haired woman in question.

  She sees me, her red eyes piercing the darkness as she removes her shades, It still scared me whenever they'd do things like that. She noticed me and made her way over with a smile on her face. She smiled softly as she leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

Aleera: Hello darling. Glad to see you're still alive. Was Marishka too mean to you while I was gone?

Y/N: . . . N-No. Marishka was, very quiet.

  Aleera looked with surprise as she looked at me, caressing my face with her long nails. It felt oddly comforting, but I didn't react, or at least, I tried not to react too much at all.

Aleera: Our big sister is here, and she would like to speak with you. I'll be in my room when you both are done speaking.

  She kisses me on the lips once more. and then leaves me in the main room. I watched her leave and thought in my head.

Y/N: 'I wonder how this sister is going to be. Will she kill me, hate me, not care, or some other weird emotion. I should be careful, especially since this one is the oldest.'

???: You are right to be afraid, but you needn't be too cautious young hunter.

  A shiver ran up my sine from the cold yet seductive voice. I turned as fast as I could to see a woman standing over me. She had long blond hair, blue glowing eyes, pale skin and a black dress the showed off her figure nicely.

 She had long blond hair, blue glowing eyes, pale skin and a black dress the showed off her figure nicely

Verona: It is nice to finally meet you young Van Helsing. You look, smaller than I imagined.

Y/N: . . . Thank you?

  She grabbed me by the face lightly. Turning my head side to side with her cold fingers. Sending a chill through my body. It was a strange feeling, but I tried to hold my fear inside as she leaned in to sniff me as well.

Verona: Mmmmm, virgins blood.  Such vigor, such youthful strength in your body. You definitely are a treat (Y/N), but, the way I see it, you are a serpent in my Garden of Eden, who somehow seduced my younger sister into loving you. Maybe you are an incubus in disguise? Or maybe this is some human magic I am unaware of? The real question is, what do you plan to do here?

  She stared at me with her cold eyes. Leaning down closer, grabbing me, wrapping her hands around my neck as she bared her fangs.

Verona: Hmm, maybe you were planning on seducing Marishka and I as well? You want to be our husband since your ancestors took our love away?

Y/N: N-No, that's not my intention!

Verona: Then why do you remain? What do you have to offer me that's stopping me from snapping your neck?

  At this point it became a matter of survival for me, so I had to think of literally anything to say to get her to not kill me.

Y/N: Umm . . . A spring of Virgin's blood?

 . . .

  Verona leaned in closer, lightly pressing her lips against my neck, placing a light kiss.

Verona: Hmmmm, your blood does smell delicious. Even your mother's blood wasn't this sweet scented. You are fine only being our food source?

Y/N: Not really?

Verona: Then what do you hope to gain here?

Y/N: I-In all honesty. I don't really know. I. . . I don't have a real answer for that. I'm just, lost I guess.

  Verona's cold glare at me changed as she closed her eyes and a smile appeared as she pinched my cheek.

Verona: Who knew you'd be this cute. My lost little puppy. This is our first meeting, and I already like you, count yourself lucky you're adorable.

  Verona stands p, holding her hand out to me, I look hesitant at first, but I lightly take her hand. She lightly holds onto it making me feel safe in her grasp. But I still instinctivly felt cautious around her. 

Verona: How old are you boy?

Y/N: Umm, sixteen.

Verona: Oh very young. Well, (Y/N), Aleera really seems to have taken a liking to you, so you may remain in Sleepy Hollow for the time being, until e return to Europe. There is business there that needs our attention, and we can't take you along for it.

Y/N: If you don't mind me asking, what business?

Verona: Vampire business. Nothing you need to worry your little heart about human. Though, for the time being, I would like for you to do something. 

  I tilted my head in curiosity, Verona knelt down and placed her hands on either side of my face.

Verona: I don't know what yet, but I have a feeling you'll be useful. I may even take you to Europe with us as well. Who knows. But one things for sure, I am going to love seeing what Sleepy Hollow makes you. You definitely will not leave this little city unchanged that's for sure. And I can't wait to see what you become.

  She stands to her feet, walking away from me.

Verona: Oh, and before I forget, Aleera and I got you something. It's in the bag by the door.

  I lightly sat up as she walked away from me. I go over to the bag and open it to see what appear to be clothing of some kind. But I groan as I realize what the clothing is for. But the weirdest thing in the bag was this ring. The ring gave off a stench of magic.

*The Next Day, Robin's POV*

  The grey skies over Sleepy Hollow as I made my way to school. It was boring walking to and from alone all the time. The most fun I had was when I was with (Y/N). Even though he's human, I still liked him. And now I'll probably never see him again.

  I already miss his scowling face, his serious aura, the little thing he does with his nose whenever he got annoyed. Hmmm, it actually made him look cute. But, I guess I'll never see that pretty face ever again.

  As I was in my thoughts, I felt a cold chill up my spine, looking down and seeing something phasing out f my chest that nearly made my heart drop.

Y/N: Boo.

Robin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!