"Don't sound so cocky." she scoffed, her fists curling as she realised Bonnie's magic won't work. "I'm sure a parent will be obliged to do that even if it means giving up their life to save their child's."

"Our coven knows what this all means. Nothing before the coven." Sophie stated. "I'm sure you must be aware of that at least."

"Oh, god," Lucy sighed, annoyed, "you're annoying, you know that? Anyway, don't get on my nerves. I'll unlink us one way or the other, no matter how much your coven members love their 'coven'."

"Okay." she nodded, sarcasm dripping from her body language.

"Listen, you," Lucy spitted out, harshly grabbing her arm, as she felt the similar pain shoot up her arm, "don't you dare even think that I'm the one at your mercy. You are the one who needs help running the vampires out of town. So, keep that bloody tongue of yours in control before I forget to cooperate, because like you said I'm a 'psychotic bitch'."

She just clenched her jaw, keeping her words to herself as Lucy let go of her. "I want my car keys. I stabbed one of you with it in the hand yesterday."

"That was Agatha." she said after a pause, "I'll get her."

"Good." Lucy smiled sarcastically as Sophie exited.

She sighed to herself, caressing her arm to subdue the pain spreading across it.

Sophie returned in a minute or two with Agatha by her side.

"So?" Lucy questioned when none of them said anything immediately.

"You left the keys." Agatha began.

"Yeah, and?"

"But the car is no longer with me."

"What do you even mean?"

"I sold it."

"What?!" she exclaimed. "Oh my god, why would you even do that?!"

"When Marcel's inner crew sets eyes on something you have, you don't talk back, girl, you just give it."

"Alright." Sophid sighed, exasperated. "Agatha, just give her his name and number or maybe an address. Anything that you have."

"Diego. Pretty much everyone knows him."

"Oh, god. Thank you very much." she muttered sarcastically.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

tw : implied sex, sexual talk

"I want my car back." Lucy stated the moment Niklaus picked her phone up, already on her way out.

"What happened, love?"

"Someone named Diego from Marcel's inner circle took my car from that witch."

"It's alright, love, we'll get the same model again."

"No, it's a limited edition, and my stuff's in it too." Lucy said calmly, as she stepped out of the building, her eyes falling onto Nik's car already standing there.

"Besides, I won't like it if some other man finds my lingerie. God knows what obscenities he'll imagine with them." she said, her tone a total serious one as she looked over at him, who was yet to notice her, from a distance.

Lucy smirked to herself as his jaw clenched.

"Get in the car, Lucy." he muttered, turning his head to meet her eyes. "Stop saying stuff just to piss me off."

"Your wish is my command, captain." she said in a sing-song voice, ending the call as she began walking towards the car.

"What are you doing?" Niklaus asked as she pulled open the door of the driver's seat.