6.L-O-V-E???

(aether pov) (mature-ish?)

i stretch as i enter my room,smiling to myself remembering the fun pool game we just had and when i caught sodo staring at swiss not saying or doing anything else,hes got it bad for him.and im sure swiss likes him too.I go to my closet and getting my clothes for our tour we're doing i return back to my bed that my suitcase is on when i hear something from swiss' room.i lean my head against the wall to hear better hen i hear something..interesting,"fuck..sodo,fuck,i want you"I hear swiss moan out,my eye brows furrow as i realize sodo and swiss are probably fucking,i listen more to hear sodo's response but don't hear one, after a bit i hear groaning and eventually i hear swiss moan out sodos name loudly,i blush at the visual of whats going on over there,out of curiosity,i exit my room and walk over to sodos to see if hes in there,i knock on his door,and after no answer i come to the conclusion swiss and sodo were having sex,just as i'm about to walk away,the door opens,"yeah,whats up?"Sodo says,standing the completely clothed,not looking like he was having sex at all."were you just in swiss' room?"i ask,"no?why would i be?"he asks with an eyebrow raised."yknow what?never mind!"i say quickly,walking back to my room leaving sodo to question what just happened.so,if sodo wasn't in there and swiss was moaning sodos name...swiss was jerking off to sodo,i laugh a bit at the realization,which probably made sodo even more confused ,cause i know he was still standing there since i didn't hear his door close.i walk over to my room,as i pass rains room i hear giggling in there,and me being stupid,not having learned the first time about eaves dropping,i lean my head against the door,"see you look so cute like that"i hear an australian voice say,it seemed so familiar yet i couldn't quite tell who it was.then i hear rain talk,"you really think so,mountain?" "of course i do.but to be honest you look cute in everything."he chuckled,"oh stop,you sound like a boyfriend," "i could be who knows"they both laughed.i smiled,hearing how bright and talkative rain is with mountain.i know they've got something going on its just a matter of time as well with sodo and swiss.I get away from the door and return to my room,continuing to pack,i stayed quiet,trying to hear if swiss was saying or doing anything else but it didn't sound like it,i finish packing and put my suitcase aside and lay on my bed,thinking of the upcoming tour and how things will play out and how papa will be singing with that beautiful voice of his,and dancing gracefully along with the music.i feel my cheeks heat up at the thought of how papa gets onstage,the times hes gone up to when i am and playfully feels on me and touches me jokingly and how much it makes my heart race.i wish papa could see me the way i see him.but i'm a guy and a ghoul.I could never be seen as more than a ghoul.though it happened with Terzo and omega,they became a thing,maybe i should stop being so pessimistic and have a little hope,my mind wandered back on papa remembering the times he started rubbing his hands on me during shows with he strong soft hands..(mature!!)I feel my dick throb and i groan,i try thinking of anything else,anything but papa but my mind wont let me.I feel myself getting hard to which i whimper,"Papa.."i mewl.I cover my face with my hands,blushing,"papa.."my breathing gets heavier,i separate my index finger from my middle ring and pinky finger,letting myself look down at the tent in my pants,"papa..mhm.."I say as i start palming myself through my pants.

                    *Popia(papa) POV*

I sat in my study doing some paper work.All of it is stressing me out.I stand up and walk out my office,deciding i need to take a small stroll around the ministry since the whole place brings me a bit of comfort,i walk a bit before i see  a silver bracelet on the floor,i Pick it up and inspect it,"ah this ehh..this looks like aether's"I inspect the bracelet ,it seems to have broken off at the part you'd clip it on..it must have fallen off i should go return it to him.I walk over to where the ghouls rooms are,i pass swiss' room, to aether's,

(3rd person pov)

he was about to knock on the door till he heard something,"hng..ahh.p-..papa..papa.."He heard aether moan out,his eyes widened and his slightly freckled cheeks flushed,Papa thought ,,Maybe i'm imagining things".Papa waited a bit more before knocking on the door lightly,"hello..my dear ghoul..i ehm..i  have something of yours.."Papa didn't hear a response so he knocked again,"ghoul?are you there?..I'm coming in."papa said,waiting a second or so before entering the room,looking in the direction the bed was in,which was right next to the door,there at a horny Aether,palming himself while repeating the words,"oh papa..papa.."He seemed so lost in pleasure and in his fantasy to realize papa was standing there."M-My apologies!"Papa stuttered,the sudden noise snapped Aether out  of it,making him jump up,Papa placed the bracelet on aether's nightstand and walked out of the room,His face burning a bright red,just as he was about to stat heading back to his study,he heard aether's door open again,"w-wait papa!..please don't..go..i uhm..i need to say something.."aether blurted out,seeming to be unsure why,he didn't want to tell papa he liked him he didn't want to chase after papa instead of letting him leave,well he did,he wanted papa near him at all times but actually chasing after him is insane.."uhm..y-yes,Aether?"papa said,not making eye contact with aether for a second,"Papa i-.."

(Mountain Pov)

I giggle seeing rain almost trip over his suitcase he had just set on the floor,"is that everything?you sure you packed it all?" I ask him,"yeah,Mom"he chuckles sarcastically,"im just trying to help"i say throwing my hands up,"thanks mountain"rain smiled,"no problem,dummy"i smile back,"oh shut it.if im dumb your brain dead."rain laughed.I stood up from rains bed,looking down at him,making his eyes widen and i see him blush slightly."...just cause your taller it doesn't mean your better,"but it does"I joke,grabbing Rains chin softly making him look at me.I smirk a bit as he blushes.Everything about rain is so amazing.i love his shoulder length hair,his beautiful eyes and just generally everything about him.I wish i could just have the guts to say i like him.im sure hell like me back..maybe??I see his tail shyly wrap itself around his thigh and stopping at around right before his knee where his spade shaped tip is."whats wrong?why so shy?"i whisper into his ear before blowing a slow bit of air to it,making him shiver,"stop it mountain.this isn't funny"he mumbled looking off to the side,but not long before i turned him to face me again,"oh come on lighten up"i cooed,Making him grumble,"Rain..I..I don't know how to say this but uhm..I-" "like me?yeah i know i'm not surprised im great"rain joked,flipping his hair dramatically,"yeah..actually i do."I said lowly,letting go of Rain's chin and beginning to rub my own arm shyly,I felt the atmosphere of the room drop,"oh"was all rain said.i wish i could see what he looked like to see if he was disgusted or happy or neutral."i just love who you are as a person and everything you do,all the ways you just impress me i swear i just i love everything about you your so perfect to me and i..i love you..i love you rain and i wish i was more than what i am now so you could love me too.i wish i could be someone you love naturally i wish i could be yours i want to be yours,Rain."I said,feeling my eyes water a bit as i slowly looked at rain who stood there in shock looking up at me with his cheeks red,after a bed he smiled,he grabbed me by the collar,"i do love you,Mountain.Just the way you are"He smiled before kissing me softly.I smiled as i kissed back,a small tear falling from my eye.we continued to kiss a while more before Rain broke the kiss we looked at each other in silence.a comfortable silence,smiling at eachother.

(1403Words)

Hey Ghesties! Sorry this Chapter was kinda all over the place and i'm also somewhat sorry for living a few cliffhangers teehee anyways hope y'all have a great day/night and reminder,i am doing requests for some one shots, either x reader or a ship:)just Lmk if your interested in the Comments or Dm me,Kay,Bye!!