7.things are happening good and bad

(mature warning)
3rd person pov

"papa i..i um..i'm sorry you had to see that.."Aether said shyly with his tail between his legs and his hands both covering his erect dick,"Oh,My dear ghoul its okay,i understand ghouls go into That. state every month or so and i understand you can't control it"Papa smiled,"would you like me to eh bring you some suppressants and a uh glass of water?" "u-um yeah please.." "okay then,ill leave it by your door so i dont interupt anything and you"Papa smiled,not seeming to mind the situation at all,making aether blush as he went back into his room and sitting down onto his bed,he looked down and was about to take off his pants,but reached over to lock the door,he pulled his pants down to his ankles before he heard a know on the door,"Hey,Aeth..Do you eh..Would you want some help..?"papa asked sounding slightly timid,hoping he wasn't going to get rejected since it would be awkward if he did.Aether Blushed,"Uhm.yes..please..if you wouldn't mind.."He responded,unlocking the door to which papa entered a few seconds later,seeing aether on his bed covering his crotch,"how come your mask isint off?"papa asked,"i-id rather not take it off "aether said,looking to the side shyly,"alright now,how should we do this?"Aether was nervous he know he had never been intimate with another person before.He told himself he was just waiting for the right person but he knew deep down inside he was preserving his virginity for someone special someone specific,Papa."uhm i dont-i dont know.." "is this your first time with a man?"Papa asked,"well.."Aether "my first time..at all"He admitted shyly,making Papa seem to relax a bit,"ah i see ..well erm..me too."He chuckled shyly Aether seemed to relax too,"lets make sure were both comfortable,yes,love?"Papa said softly while caressing Aethers chin ,resting his thumb under Aethers chin,making him blush."y-yes Papa.." 
"okay just tell me at any point if you're uncomfortable." "Yes Papa.." "Sir" Papa Corrected "yes sir"Aether said,making Papa groan lowly."good boy,Caro"Papa said in a seductive voice,It confused aether a bit but not in a bad way,papa was usually sweet and kind,shy and silly trying to be serious,but now,he was looking down at aether with eyes of lust.Aether let out a small whimper feeling small,As papa licked his lips before leaning down and kissing aether passionately,making the sub moan lowly,Papa reached down and wrapped his cold hand around aether's member,making him moan into papas mouth.The dom started pumping his hand up and down at a slow pace making aether grunt,bucking his hips forward to get some more friction but not before papa smacked his thigh,making aether whimper,"im in charge,love."papa sweetly whispered into the ghouls ear,"yes sir" he responded.Papa let go of aether and stuck two of his fingers into his own mouth,sucking and making sure the were wet,while with the other free hand he had,he slid his pants down along with his underwear, leaving nothing but his shirt on,sadly enough,his shirt was long enough to cover him but was lifted up a bit due to papas erection.he took his fingers out of his mouth and sat on the bed with his legs up to his chest,he reached down and pushed a finger in himself letting a mewl out as he did whilst aether just watched in awe,feeling his dick twitch,he reached to touch himself as he watched his crush finger himself,it was all happening so fast his heart was beating out of his chest.Papa just continued to finger himself while looking into aethers eyes the entire time,to witch the ghoul had never been harder,he stroked himself faster as papa added another finger,moaning at the new yet pleasurable feeling.aethers dick leaked with pre cum and just as he felt himself reaching his orgasm,papa stopped him,"you better not cum,caro"He said in between moans."please,please Papa"aether begged,"fine-"Papa said before being interrupted my aether cumming and moaning,papa took his fingers out and sat up,"But i'm going to edge the hell out of you."He smiled,making aether whimper,"papa"he whined,"lay back Papa instructed to which the ghoul obeyed,laying back on his bed with his head slightly angled upwards due to his pillow placement.Papa crawled over and straddled aether,holding himself up from his knees,he grabbed aethers dick and slowly lowered himself down onto it,moaning loudly in pleasure and pain.Aether bottomed out,and moaned loudly,he was so new to the warm soft inviting feeling.he grabbed onto papas hips,holding him in place,after papa finished adjusting he slowly started going up and down,moaning to the slow rhythm.aether groaned and threw his head back,"oh fuck..papa.." "whats that dear?"Papa cooed,"you feel ngh..so good.." "as well as you,dea" papa smiled,leaning down to kiss Aether,going faster making the man on the bottom mewl,Papa moaned and he felt Aethers dick twitch inside him,"cumming so soon?"He teased,"Papa please just let me cum please"He begged,"hmm,no-"Aether pushed papa onto his back and started thrusting,taking him by surprise,aether whimpered,being inside the one he loved was such an amazing feeling,he pinned papas hands up above his head while the other pumped papas dick to the fast pace,Papa soon felt the tightening in his lower stomach,"Fuck!Aeth.mh!"Papa groaned before he felt the feeling of euphoria rush over him as he reached his orgasm,cumming into aethers fist and his own stomach,Soon after aether came inside papa,filling him up with the warm liquid,making papa moan.he pulled out and laid beside the other,Catching his breath as the other did the same they sat in silence for a bit before papa spoke,"you did so well,Amor...but next time you will be punished"Aethers attention didn't really land onto the punishment aspect its the fact papa said,"Next time."Aether smiled widely,hugging papa around the waist as they fell asleep.

                                                                                     ______
                                                                *with Rain and mountain*

Rain looked back to mountain,"so uhm..does this make us...a thing?"He asked shyly,"if that what you want us to be,then yes"Mountain smiled,"I do"Rain smiled before kissing mountain again,they stood for a bit before mountain stumbled back onto the bed,to which rain followed,sitting on mountains lap as they continued kissing,mountain felt himself getting hard to which he panicked a bit but not for long before rain started mindlessly grinding both of their clothed erect dicks together,making them both moan into the kiss,after a bit the switched places and mountain was on top of rain who had his legs wrapped around mountains waist moaning more as he felt mountain continuing to rut against him,"mh fuck"Rain moaned and mountain started kissing from his lips to his jaw to nis neck,decorating it with hickeys,before pulling up rains shirt and continuing to mark him,making rain moan loudly,covering his mouth in attempt to mute the sounds at least a little,mountain eventually made it down to rains v-line.kissing around there too,"this okay love?"Mountain asked,breathing lightly against rains skin,making his shiver,"mh..yeah..keep going"He groaned to which mountain pulled his pants down,kissing rains inner thighs,biting and spanking them,making rain whimper.

(lolz cliffhanger sorry not sorry)

                                                                              _________

                                                                     *WITH SODO🤭🤭*
sodo continued packing my bags in confusion still of why aether would be acting so weird,shrugged it off and keeps doing his thing before his mind wanders,"I wonder what swiss is doing.I wonder if swiss is thinking of me too.I wonder if swiss-"sodo caught himself and blushed."jeez im like..obsessed with him"he think to himself."maybe i should hang out with him.it wont be so bad itll help me."Sodo finished packing and walked over to his door to make his way to swiss's room but when he opened the door he found a figure,somone..that wasint a part of the clergy,sodo imidiatly pulled his pocket knife out and switched it open,he pointed it to the mystery person,"Who the fuck are you?!"sodo demanded to which the person just chuckled,"woah,little man,calm down i wont hurt you unless you make things difficult" "i wont ask you again,Fucker!"sodo snarled.A door opened to which a voice called out,"Hello? sodo?"Swiss called out,the figure looked over,making eye contact with swiss to which sodo stabbed the man in his lower stomach,making his yell out in pain,sodo went to run to swiss who was running toward sodos room but before he could,another person grabbed sodo,holding a rag up to sodos face,making him woozy causeing him to drift off,he faintly heard muffled thumps and some movements the last things he heard before falling asleep was a scream,"SODO!!NO!"

(1396 words)

HEYY HI thanks for reading,sorry for cliffhangers but they do keep readerengageded so....yEAH ALSO 3 UPDATES IN ONE MONTH???SICKO MODE,HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED ALSO TYSM FOR THE VOTES AND FoR READING MY STORY IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT BYE GHESTIES<3