In the Sabha:
Rukmi ordered Kunti to be brought to the Sabha from Indraprastha and also ordered his people to get all the treasury of Indraprastha.

Then he ordered asked Yudhishthir that when he was young and a Hastinapur royal and vidhur asked him for an opinion in one case what was it. The Pandavas , vidhur , Bhishma and Yuyutsu realised who Rukmi was talking about. That when they said.

Yu- It was a case where a girl of a suta community was dragged to the house of the village head and was disrobed.
Bhish- She was then stabbed.
Vidh- And her brother who was chanted Maha Mrityunjay Mantra was brought in the royal court and was about to be poured wax in his mouth. As it was suggested by Dharmaraj.
Bhe- But those evil Kauravas stopped it by saying some rubbish to the king. And later the village head and he people's hands were poured on them.
Arj- And they later died due to the heat of the wax and her brother was sent to jail. But was this stupid question?
Shishu- She was the friend of Mine , Paundraka , Rukmi and Dantavakra.
Trigant- And I was the brother who was released by Devi Radhika. So hear us carefully , we are here for revenge.
Rukmi- Sainik drag Draupadi by her hair and bring her to the Sabha.

Now the Pandavas , Bhishma , vidhur and Yuyutsu realised what was happening. Now they knew why Kunti was being called and why was Draupadi being dragged to the Sabha.

In Dwarka:
Krishna was looking at the scene of the dyut and knew now it was his time to help Draupadi. As Rukmi ordered Draupadi to be dragged to the Sabha , a sainik came to his room and said that Maharaj Vasudev had called a urgent royal meeting.

Krishna was stunned , he didn't expect his father to call a meeting at this time. He was now in dilemma. He was wondering weather he should go to his family of help Draupadi. He then decided that he would go to his family because as we say blood is thicker then water.

In Chedi:
Draupadi was dragged to the Sabha. The Trigant Naresh ordered Arjun to disrobe Draupadi. Since he was now the slave of Rukmi and group he had to do what he was told.

As soon as he started to disrobe Draupadi all the ambassadors , Bhishma , vidhur and the Four friends looked away from Draupadi. While Arjun was halfway done , Rukmi stopped him and said.

Rukmi- Stop. The four of us are not like you Panduputra's we respect women.
Shishu- Yes , now we as your punishment for the deeds you did.
Trigant- You all have to go for 12 years of Vanvas and 1 year of agyaat vas.
Dantavakra- And if you try to gain any knowledge your attempts will fail.
Rukmi- Also if you'll try to make alliances while on agyaat vas it will only make you lives worse.
Shishu- Don't thing about breaking these rules as your mother will be in our jail.

The Pandavas , Bhishma , vidhur and Yuyutsu reluctantly agreed and went to Vanvas. While they were leaving the saw Kunti being dragged to the prison who was screaming , crying and fussing. The Pandavas tho wanted to help her but couldn't do anything.

Somewhere in the universe:
There were three boys who were practicing weapons. That when someone came over there. The boys also saw this and did pranipat to their Gurumata.

The boys- Pranam gurumata.
Adi-para- sukhi raho putro.
Boy 1- Mata you here at this time?
Adi-para- Yes putra ROHAN
Boy 2- Why mata?
Adi-para- Because you education is now over putra VRISHSENA
Boy 3- Are you here for guru dakshina Mata?
Adi-para- No putra ASHOKA , your guru dakshina will be asked later. Now it's time for you to return back to your parents.
The boys- Okay Mata we will go to our Lok.
Adi-para- No putro your parents are on Prithvi Lok. So you go to them and take a rebirth as their children.
The boys- okay Mata.

The boys after saying that went to Prithvi Lok. The three of the talked to their respective partents and they with the powers of their parents were sent in the stomach of their mothers.

In Dwarka:
Kri- Why have you called a family meeting Pitashree.
All- Yes?
Vasudev- I think it is time for the marriage of Subhadra.
Rohi- Yes arya we should arrange a svayamvar for putri.
Devi- or just sent a letter of marriage alliance to a strong kingdom jiji.
Rohi- Deviki! My daughter is not a object to be sent as a alliance. If you want ask your son to marry another women.

This had shocked Deviki and Krishna. Deviki didn't expect this outburst but couldn't say anything as she was already ashamed of her sons 8 marriages. She didn't want to be further embarrassed. While Krishna was thinking if the swayamvar happens Subhadra will definitely choose Arjun. Or will she?

Regardless he said that the Pandavas are a good choice for Subhadra.

When that statement was made by Krishna a spy came and told the happenings of the dyut Sabha.

In Kashi , Avantika and Aditya were getting hiccups as Krishna was cursing destiny so much , he was also cursing his Sade sathi. 😂

In Dwarka:
Vasudev- Putri which Rajkumar , Yuvraj or king should we send an alliance?
Rohi- Yes putri say.
Subh- Mata pitashree I never wanted to marry bhrata Arjun as one: the curse he got from all the 20 mahagyani , two: the curse he got from Samragini Radhika and three: he is not even 1% handsome of what he thinks he is.
Bal- then who do you want to marry Subhadra?
Subh- Yuvraj Dushasan

That name by Subhadra had shocked all. No one excepted this. Vasudev and Rohini agreed. But Deviki was going to object but Subhadra told her that her parents don't have problem with that.

Now , The wedding proposal was sent the very same day to Hastinapur.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

What do you think about the dyut Sabha?

The story is going to get over soon , do you guys want another story?