𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

A/n: You might notice a couple changes, nothing major. However, I finally have a faceclaim for Talia.

Warm yellow light shone through the kitchen of 35 portland row, encasing the four teenagers that were moving domestically in warmth and light

Warm yellow light shone through the kitchen of 35 portland row, encasing the four teenagers that were moving domestically in warmth and light. Talia pulled out two chairs, one for her, one for Lockwood who kissed her forhead just as he sat down resting his arm on the back of her chair, softly caressing shapes onto her back. He was staring at the peaceful expression on her face, her short brown hair still a mess from waking up, the brown jumper concealing jagged scars that ran down her back and a gunshot scar visible on her stomach from her green cropped tank top, the green in her eyes higlighted by the natural light coming from the window.

George bought over a tray of tea and placed it in the middle of the table, where Lockwood took two mugs off the tray and handed one to the brunette girl on his right. their fingertips connected around the mug as he passed it to her, staring into each other's eyes.

Lucy clicked her fingers in-between Lockwood's and Talia's face as the two had fallen into a staring contest, Lockwood's hands were still tracing shapes gently on her back, he was now just facing towards her instead of sideways. Breaking them out of their silent duel.

"What on earth are you two doing?" George questioned the pair once they stopped staring into each others eyes.

"What does it look like, I beat him at a staring contest" Talia answered proudly, while Lockwood scoffed next to her, proudly denying defeat.

"I let you win"

"No you did not, You jumped when lucy clicked her fingers. Suck up the loss buttercup" She patted Lockwood on the cheek with her hand. The older boy sent a faux glare to the younger girl but once she stuck her tongue out at him, his facade crumbled away.

Stop being so disgusting The skull commented and Talia glared at the ghost floating around in the jar, cursing lucy in her head from not allowing her to chuck the skull at a wall.

"Was it the skull?" George questioned the youngest, knowing the murderous look that appeared on Talia's face was always connected with the skull (Most of the time or Lockwood had done something stupid again)

"Yes, being annoying. As always" The other three laughed at Talia's answer. The girl had formed a distaste for the skull, every time it spoke she wanted to destroy it. Probably because It reminded her of two of her friends but the blasted skull was a mix of their worst qualities and that he was useful....Sometimes

George was about to comment something but as if sensing what he was going to say, Lucy shoved a donught into the bespectacled boy's face. All four teenagers burst into laughter, their laughter filled the kitchen surrounding the small family.

A sharp white light filled the room as the four teenagers felt the chairs underneath them dissappear, they were falling.

Groans filled the air as the teenagers bodies collided with the hard ground. "What the actual fuck happened"