𝐅𝐀𝐐

♛ 𝐈𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

➺Discord is a necessary communication tool for this position, as it allows team members to easily collaborate and share information in real-time.

♛ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

➺While we understand that there may be talented and mature individuals under the age of 13, we must adhere to the legal age requirement and ensure that all applicants meet this criteria.

♛ 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 13 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞?

➺Unfortunately, we are not able to make exceptions to the Wattpad guidelines, as they are in place to protect our community and ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for everyone.

♛ 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

➺Rest assured that you will not be forced to provide any personal information that is not essential to the role, and we encourage you to report any requests for personal information to our moderators immediately.

♛ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝?

➺In some cases, applicants may be considered for the position even if they do not have a Discord account if they have demonstrated exceptional talent, experience, or commitment to the Wattpad community.

♛ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝?

➺As a promoter, your role may not require the use of Discord, and you may be able to carry out your duties using other means of communication and outreach.

♛ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭?

➺If you encounter an incident that violates our community guidelines, we encourage you to report the incident to our moderators as soon as possible.

♛ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝?

➺In cases where a user has been blacklisted or banned from our community, we may choose to mention the user and incident in our affiliate posts or magazine to ensure that other members are aware of the situation and can take appropriate precautions.

♛ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

➺If you decide to leave your position, the helpline/marshals can provide you with a leaving form to ensure that your departure is handled smoothly and that your responsibilities are properly transitioned to someone else.

♛ 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝?

➺We are always happy to hear from former community members who are interested in returning to our team.
However, please note that the position you previously held may no longer be available, or we may have filled it with another candidate.

𝕴𝖋  𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊  𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊. 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓  𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 1 day to 1 week.

𝕴𝖋  𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊/𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗  𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 a week, 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊  𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 CrimsonShadowMask or sweetaspoisonHCfanaa, the co-founder, 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖞.

𝕴𝖋  𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊/𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗  𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 a week, 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊  𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗  CrimsonShadowMask or sweetaspoisonHCfanaa, the co-founder, 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙�...