Chapter 21:

"Mama Jaz did." He answered.

"Ima kill her for not telling me. She did perfect and so did you." I said kissing him again. "Okay, come on I wanna see the rest." I said getting down grabbing his hand pulling him back towards the steps.

"Wait, let's look at the back patio first. I had something put back there that I know you will love."

"What?" I ask bringing my eyebrows together in confusion.

"You have to wear a swimsuit, but it's not a pool."

"Where the hell else do you wear a- ooh! A jacuzzi!?" I shout all hype.

He laughed nodding.

I wasted no time running back towards the kitchen to get to the glass backdoors.

"I love the way ya ass jiggle in them tights bae." He shouted after me.

"Boy shut up." I yelled unlocking the door going outside on to the patio.

I froze as I turned towards my right.

"Brandon don't play with me like this."

There were huge stand up letters over the jacuzzi that said: Marry Me?

I turned towards him and he was on one knee. My nose started to burn as my eyes began to tear up.

"So, Karmen Jay-Milan King, will you marry me?"

I shook my head not believing this was happening right now. "Yes." I whispered wiping my eyes.

"Huh? I didn't hear you." He said standing up taking the ring from the box grabbing on to my left hand.

"Yes." I said louder this time.

I stared at the ring as he slide it on. "It's beautiful."

"Glad you like it because I nigga spent a arm and a leg on this house and that ring. Nah, I'm joking. You already know I'll pay whatever for you." He said pulling my body to his while I was looking at the ring.

I sigh placing my hands on the back of his neck. "Is there a bed already in this place because I just wanna ride your dick."

He chuckled. "Yeah, but shit we don't need a bed..."

*

After we left the house we went home, our soon to be old home, to shower and change then to go get the girls. Plus I couldn't wait to show my mom the ring.

"Bae it's so beautiful." I say rubbing my hand over the back of his neck as he drove.

"I'ma need ya horny ass to calm down." He said.

"Shut up. We just finished two rounds I think I'm good."

"Keywords, you think. When you know damn we can go rounds."

"Whatever." I smiled shaking my head.

As soon as we got to my mom's she ran over to me saying, "Let me see, let me see."

"You knew?" I asked.

"Just found out recently. It's beautiful, you did good Brandon." She said.

Damn near everybody was here. "Yall asses could have warned me." I said pointed at Nel and Shelly as they hugged me.

"Nope." They both said before saying congratulations while looking at the ring.

"Finally nigga." Kjayy said dapping Brandon up then hugging me saying congrats.

"Right." Kaine agreed doing the same.

"Mommy you got the ring?" Brei asks me grabbing my hand.

"Yes. You knew and didn't tell me?" I ask her.

"Yup. Me and Bryn helped pick it out."

"Well you did great babe. I love it." I said hugging her.

"Dad look." I said all hype holding my ring finger up for him to see and he just stares at it.

"What? You don't like it?" I ask him.

"So even tho I said I wasn't okay with the shit you just went right ahead, huh?" My dad asks looking behind me towards Brandon.

"Aye King, we already went over this. I respect the hell outta you, but ain't no one or nothing coming in between me and mine. Not my mom, not you. I'm not taking ya daughter away from you. Like I said before and I'll say it again she's mine too."

My happiness drifted a lil watching him nod then walk away without saying anything.

"Dad trippin yall already got kids. I say fuck it. When it's real, it's necessary." Kaine said throwing his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled trying to play it off, but deep down inside my feelings were hurt.

.....