What do you want to talk about?

Clay entered the apartment and was immediately hit with the smell of gingerbread candles. He looked around, remembering the unflattering events that occurred a few years ago.

Clay was broken out of his trance as he heard the front door shut as he turned around and looked at Stopframe.

"So, what is it you want to talk about?" Danielle said, not moving from his spot just in-front of the door.

"Um..I just wanted to apologise for everything.." Clay murmured.

Danielle looked at Clay for a moment.

"If your going to apologise to anyone it should be Orel and your family...well..what remains of it."

Stopframe said the last part with a bit of harshness, highlighting the original Puppingtons mistakes. This just made Clay hurt even more. Danielle was the only one who could make Clay feel like this and they both knew it.

-a few hours later-

Clay and Danielle were now sat across from each-other on the couch, laughing and joking like they used to back in the day. Back when everything was 'perfect' to Clay.

Danielle calmed down and looked at Clay before moving slightly closer to him. Sure they'd both drank a bit. Clay, alot more than Danielle. But there was definitely some tension in the air. Romantic tension. Clay could feel it and he knew Danielle could too. But he wasn't expecting him to act on it.

Danielle slowly pulled away from Clay as they looked at each-other. Clay sat, confused and shocked before Danielle seemed to become disturbed and scared, rushing Clay up and making him leave, saying how fhat shouldn't of happened and Clay just needs to leave.