"Hi zio Santi, hi zio blaze" i greet them as i go and to take a seat beside my papa

"Hey Tini, how's school? " Blaze asks

"it's good i guess nothing new really" i answer with a shrug

"What is it that you want nipote? "Zio Santi asks with his eyebrow raised.

"I want new headphone zio. Will you buy them?" i ask sweetly

"Mm sure why not, show me them"

I quickly jump to my feet to show him the pink ones.

"$543 for headphones is something truly, lucky for you? money is no issue. They'll be waiting for you when you get back home. Love you, now go grown-ups are talking."

I salute playfully and walk out the room.

Once I make it back to the kitchen I join in on my moms and Marc conversation.

"Alright sweet children go to school, i've got things to do. Tini, don't forget me and dad wont be here till late tonight, blaze will be here though." she reminds as she gives us sweet kisses on our cheeks

"Okay mama text you later, love you" i say kissing her back

"Have a great day mama G i'll see you whenever this girl invites me back"

"Bye my sweet Marc Anthonie" my mama says giving him one last hug

I roll my eyes at their disgustingly cute relationship.

Marc and i make our way out the door and to our cars.

"Ride with me princess?"

"uhh sure bring me back after practice?" i question

"of course," he answers as he took my bags and put them in the trunk of his beautiful matte black F-150

i hope in the front seat and buckle up just as he jumps in.

"What are we listening to today belissima?" he asks as he gets his self-settled in his seat.

"uhm honestly anything is fine" i say shrugging

He threw on some lil baby and pulls out the driveway.

School is only about 30 minutes away from where I live and within those 30 minutes I notice three things that ruined my entire mood.

First thing, lip stick in the door.

Second thing, blonde bone straight hair in the door handle, I'm fully able to come to the conclusion that it's not my hair nor is it anybody from Marc's brown-haired families nor is it Remmington's.

The last thing that solidified my assumptions is a bracelet that is on the floor peeking from under the seat. The bracelet has cute charms and a name that reads "Sav".

wow.

For the rest of the ride i sit quietly contemplating on if I am going to bring it up or if I am going to leave it alone.

I mean technically he's not even my boyfriend so why do I care?

girl he literally talks to you every day, he kisses you and you kiss him, you know his family and he knows yours so enough of that.

mmm but he's still not my man. 

right? Right.

After coming out of thought, I look up and realize we're at the school.

I take my seatbelt off and reach for the door to get out.

"Wait why are you getting out already G it's only 7:58" he asks grabbing my arm