All they do is have and do perverted things towards all the girls here and i'll be perfectly fine going through today without hearing "Your too pretty to dress like a little boy, dream." or "You should smile more."

I damn near gagged at the thought of them looking at me in that way and put my Beats on and went onto spotify and playing Everything -Kehlani.

Me, Kehlani, and PND are very much in a committed three-way relationship.

I tapped my fingers softly on the seats and moved my head along to the beat. I wonder what they doing at NV- North Vally that is.

The school is honestly hyped up a little bit too much but we have the highest ranks for preforming arts and academics so I guess I understand the over rated talk a little bit. Folks still do too much though.

It's a really hard school to get into if you aren't literally rich, have amazing academic skills, or are proficiency excelled in sports or preforming arts.

I got in cause of my "Academic excellence" on scholarship. I wouldn't have been able to go to the school if it wasn't for that scholarship. Me and my father make a good life for ourselves but that school is most definitely out of budget being that it's 15k for one year.

Mari got in for the same reason as me even though both of us slow as hell sometimes. Everyone in that damn school has skills in one area or another unless they got in just because they paid their way there.

I got signed up at a young age when my dad realized I was more than qualified to get in at just 12 and finally got in my sophomore year and was able to join my closest friend, Mari of course, who had been going to their schools since 8th grade.

Hell, her mom was the one who put my dad on. Anyway.

I replayed Everything cause my wife deadass put her whole pussy in this song. Argue with yo diabetic ass mama who's on her last burger, not me.

-after school. 2:30 p.m.-

"dad!?" I called out as soon as i stepped foot into the house.

"In the kitchen!" I heard his deep ass voice call out. That man's voice is scary as hell, he don't even gotta do too much to have you scared to even speak.

I closed the front door, took my shoes off and put my bags down then went in the kitchen. He was in there pulling potato's out the oven when i walked in.

"Whatchu makin' pops?" I sat down at one of the bar stools and rested my head on my hands as i propped them up.

"Loaded seafood potatoes.." He smiled and i smiled back at him.

He took the oven mittens off his hand and sat them down on the counter beside him, then went over to the pots and pans that were on the stove top.

"what's in there?" I asked, hoping off the barstool and coming around the counter where he was.

"Crab legs, sausage, and shrimp."

I nodded, "oh. well ima go shower and stuff now."

"you don't have work or plan on going back out?" He asked as soon as i was about to turn and leave.

"Nah. I jus' wanna chill for the rest of the day."

"alright, well.. text sae and ask her if she what time she's getting home." He said talking about my older cousin, sade. She's been living with us for about a year now cause she moved down here to be able to go to school at Spelman College.

I did what he asked and she responded immediately saying she was up the road at the corner store and she'll be home in about five minutes.

I showed my dad the messages and he read over them before nodding. I walked out the kitchen and back into the living room to get my stuff and go up to my room.

Once i did so I closed my room door behind me and hung my bag up on the door and put my shoes back up into my closet.

I turned my tv on and went to youtube, playing the first song that popped up on the recommendations.

I went ahead and straightened my room up from the mess i made this morning trying to find an outfit that was in alternative school regulations.

When I was done doing that, I went into the connected bathroom I shared with the empty guest room and started to run my bath.

I poured in some epsom salts, pink sugar bubble bath and lit a pomegranate champagne candle putting it on the rim of the tub.

I went back out into my room and grabbed a yellow & black Nike sports bra and spongebob themed boxers. I also grabbed some plush black shorts and fuzzy black socks.

Mind your business.

I was about to go back into the bathroom but there was a knock on the door before it was opened and saw popped her head in.

"I got you snacks!!" She handed me a black convenience store bag, "i got you an ice cream cone too, but it's in the freezer

"I got you snacks!!" She handed me a black convenience store bag, "i got you an ice cream cone too, but it's in the freezer."

I nodded and thanked her and then she left, closing the door back behind her.

I walked back to the bathroom and sat my clothes on the counter along with my towels I got from the closet and my deodorant + lotion.

I closed the door and grabbed my phone out my pants pocket and connected it to the speaker I kept in here and played my shower playlist which consisted of many artists like PND, Bryson Tiller, Jhené aiko, Kehlani, and Tink.

I hit shuffle then grabbed my light bulb remote and changed the color to a deep red before undressing and getting into the tub, letting my body sink in..

✰✰✰:

hey my little lake creatures ☺️
this was just sitting in the drafts half written soo..
70 votes for an update

i know a lot of y'all are waiting for and update on silence but if i'm being honest i'm about thiss close 🤏🏾 from taking it down and revamping

lovely note to my ghost readers: VOTE !.