chapter 5: new home with mind

Start bij het begin

The grimm then started to do a spin attack at Weiss where she used dust to knock the grimm on its back to which she finished with a stab in the belly.

Bravo! Braa-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntress in training, Mr. Port said.

Mr. Peter, you wouldn't happen to have another grimm in store? Cas asked.

Why so, you want to prove you're a true huntsman? Mr. Port said.

It's for research, Cas said, getting out of his seat.

Soon Cas was in front of a newer grimm, ready dear boy? Mr. Port said.

Release the beast! Cas said.

Mr. Port did so, as the new Boarbatusk charged at him. But instead of dodging, he caught the grimm by its tusks.

Very impressive, Mr. Port said.

Just then Cas began punching it in the head, until it threw him off.

Cas rolled but quickly up to his feet to see the beast starting to do a spin attack. Cas just stood still til he stepped out of the way causing the Boarbatusk to get its tusk stuck in the wall.

Cas then grabbed the Boarbatusk by its back and tusk where he slammed it on the ground where he stabbed in the belly with his claws and stabbed more until it was dead. He then took a breath for the attack not knowing the effects.

Very good, we do have a true huntsman, Mr. Port said.

As he walked away, a large amount of pain filled his head making him drop to the ground giving a fright to everyone in class.

Aniki, Nairi, and Nick quickly rushed over to pin him on the ground.

Aniki grabbed Cas' glasses revealing that his eyes that were green, were flashing fully red.

C-class dismissed, Mr. Port said.

After awhile Cas woke up in the nurse's office.

Oh my head, first the truck, now class? Cas questioned.

I don't believe it was Amnesia this time, i believe it was you nearly becoming the grimm you slayed, Ozpin said.

What? Cas asked.

Your eyes were flashing red, the same as a grimm's eyes are, Ozpin said.

Cas then grabbed his glasses from the desk to see that his right eye flashed from fully red back to normal.

I suggest you don't kill any grimm until you cure your amnesia, it may have been the cause of the incident, Ozpin said.

Cas then left the office, and went to the dorms where he grabbed his suitcase and left the building.

He had been trying and trying, over and over, but he couldn't unlock his suitcase.

AAAHHHH! He screamed in anger.

Stupid amnesia nearly got me killed, Cas said.

Just as he had his face in his palms he teammates hurried over.

You alright? Aniki asked.

Im not, i'm just so mad i nearly got turned into a grimm, Cas said.

Turning in a grimm? Nairi said.

Yeah, Ozpin told me, Cas said.

So you're trying to open your suitcase to free you? Nick asked.

I am, but no luck, Cas said.

Hey if you do turn into a grimm, i'll put you down, Aniki said.

Thanks, i would like it, Cas said.

Don't worry, we'll all get through this, Nairi said.

Just then Cas' head shot up.

Say that again and in that tone, Cas said.

Don't worry, we'll all get through this, Nairi said again.

Just as Cas' memories came in, he was moving the combination lock with the number "4731". This unlocked the suitcase that held the past.

You opened it! Nick said.

Cas opened it to find clothes, photos, a book, and a throwing knife that had a letter on it "M".

Guys im not... a normal huntsman, Cas said.What do you mean? Nairi said.

Im a grimm hunter, Cas said.

A grimm hunter? Nick questioned.

Long time ago, a family known as the Ordans, they had the ability to harness grimm energy and use it as their own. But as time grew, more people began learning this power, but those who attempted to break their limits were not lucky, Cas said.

Unlucky? As in? Aniki said.

They either became feral or they became grimm, Cas said.Those words made the group feel shocked by the story.

This ability caused both fear and anger, thus Grimm huntsmen and huntresses who had the ability were hunted down and killed hoping to eradicate the ability. However only two people had escaped the massacre, they were a married couple, who wished that the world didn't turn on people like them. But when the war ended they hid in plain sight starting a family which consisted of 3 kids, one boy and two girls, they all inherited the forbidden ability. One of those kids was me, Cas said.You mean you have sisters! Aniki said.

Do so, Cassidy Mccann and Catie Mccann, Cassidy is the oldest, she has harnessed an Ursa and a Beringel, Catie is the youngest, she harnessed a nevermore and a creep, while the middle child, i harnessed a beowolf, geist, and now Boarbatusk, Cas said.

But what about your parents? Nairi asked.

The people found out who we were, attacked the house where our parents told us to escape, they insisted on sacrificing themselves for us, they killed them without hesitation, they were innocent, and they just killed them, Cas said.

I'm very sorry, Nick said.

It's alright, the past is behind me, i'm going to prove to the world that us grimm hunters ain't the problem of this, we'll be the greatest squad in Beacon, Cas said.

But you mentioned that you were in the back of a truck, why were you in the back of one of those? Nairi asked.

my oldest sister told me about a school, that i wouldn't be despised cause of my ability,  i asked if she was coming with me, thou she said it's best of i went alone, she never told me why, i didn't want to waste time with questions with no answer, i just snuck on the truck, where i waved goodbye to her, that where my last memory, my... my amnesia, i remember everything, i can kill grimm now, hahaha! Cas said.