chapter 4: memory and training

Start from the beginning

If that gunshot nearly destroys my eardrums then yeah, Cas said getting up.

He then looked at his sunglasses to see they were undamaged.

Okay how are my glasses not broken after that? Cas said.

He then placed them on and looked at Nairi who had a rifle behind her head.

What the? Am I the only one that doesn't have a gun? Cas said.

It's alright, I'm sure Aniki doesn't have one, Nairi said.

Meanwhile Aniki had done a power stomp to stop the fall.

Sick landing, Nick said, sliding down a vine.

Not too bad yourself, I'd never catch that vine, Aniki said.

Hey, look at the moss behind you, Nick said.

Aniki looked to see the moss growing on the tree.

Yeah, it's moss, Aniki said.

Moss grows on the north part of a tree, Ozpin said the northern end, follow it, Nick said.

Ah the brains, come on, Aniki said as Nick dropped down.

Meanwhile Cas and Nairi were running north as fast as they could.

So let me get this straight, you found some drawings in a smaller part of your suitcase and you know a bit of grimm weaknesses? Nairi said.

I think so, but it's only a little, there might be more grimm than what i drew, cas said.

Just as they ran a monster jumped out of hiding.

What the! Nairi said.

A beowolf, careful these things are very fast, but i know it's fear and a tactic, cas said.

What do they fear? Nairi said.

Just then the beowolf leaped at them, making them dodge it.

It hates fire, Cas said.

Nairi then placed fire rounds in her rifle and shot the beowolf causing it to whimper, this allowed Cas to jump on the monster's back and used his claws to stab the beowolf's eyes.

Nairi then placed her rifle behind her and began shouting to get its attention till Cas used his claws to slice the monster's throat.

Nice we did it, Nairi said.

Hahaha, thanks to you, you followed my tactic and we killed it easily, Cas said.

You know, your tactic was clean, it's like you did it before, Nairi said.

But those words recovered a forgotten memory.

I have, cas said till he shook his head.

They then continued their path to the north where they would meet up with the others.

They eventually made it to the temple, but the temple seemed to have a weak aura.

That doesn't like it decaying by time, Nairi said.

Yeah, looks built to look old, cas said they soon noticed that yang and the girl in black had made it too.

Looks like we tie, Cas said.

Oh hey, it's great we met again, yang said as they walked to the temple that had chess pieces.

Chess pieces? Blake said in confusion.

Hold on, look around, some of the royal family is missing, cas said.

Looks like we weren't the first ones here, yang said.