Atrocity

You sat down on the bench, wiping off the sweat from your head as you huffed. Until you felt someone sat by you. You turned to see an orange bear with missing limbs, a stretch curved smile and bright orange eyes, 3 holes in his stomach, also having one ear and one arm, both legs were gone excepting a weird wire held in place on the other side on his missing leg. "Hey, Y/N." He waved, his stretched out smile gave you a little grin on your face as well. "Hi, Atrocity." You replied back still grinning at him. "Tired of the work eh?" He asked looking down at his wire. "Yep, same o' business." Atrocity laughed agreeing with the response. "Haven't seen you in the past days of work, I always try looking for you and... well, your never around." He said frowning. "Oh it's because I've been doing my jobs and all and try to work hard you know." The orange bear gave you a nudge on the arm and said. "Well, that seems relatable." He chuckled under his breath. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked, as they raised an eyebrow. "Oh, well, me too, work." He nervously laughed. "You okay? Your acting odd." Atrocity snapped out of his daze. "Me? Weird? Haha, no way!" He then blushed looking away nervously. "Atrocity..." You placed a hand on his left shoulder and then Atrocity flinched at your touch. "Woah there! I'm not gonna hurt you." You say. Atrocity turned to face you again and his face was flushed red. You gasped in awe as you saw his face so red, you never knew he was capable of doing such a red reaction to anything. "Your turning red!" You said placing your hand on his forehead. "Ehehe, I'm fine..." Atrocity bit his lip and then without you knowing he spilled a few words to you and you reacted with such awe. "I LIKE YOU OKAY!" Atrocity then covered his mouth and hid his entire head with his arm. You smiled and blushed patting his back. "Me too." You giggled and Atrocity slowly perked his ear up. "Y—you do?" He sniffled. You nod. "Of course, why else would I say 'yes'?" Atrocity grinned even bigger. "Well does that mean—" he jerked his head to you. And then placed his lips to yours. As you both shared a small kiss. The corners of his moth were still exposed but he didn't care. He was just happy that he finally found you to be his own. "I love you too Atrocity. Always and never will end." You stopped the kiss. Atrocity hugged you tightly and said. "I love you too." And you both embraced a hug. 

Sorry for all Atrocity fans in the community!!! Kissing there is no NSFW!!!!! I repeat no NSFW!