the raid

" devil dog this is thanator tamer do you copy" y/n was flying through the air on her ikran nara, she was a forest green with yellow accents, around the tips of her wings, she was flying spotting the war party on their raid. " this is devil dog i read you thanator tamer what's your info" " i see the train approaching and it's comin fast you better hurry" jake didn't answer back but she heard explosions go off below her, and that's how she knew she had successfully warned her father. She went into a nose dive and got out her bow She was side-by-side with her mother by the time she was firing arrows. y/n let out a giant war cry and pierce the windshield through the metal ships.
her war paint was sweating off her face the ikran symbol oh her head below her flight visors was fading.

y/n was standing next to her Ikran handing out guns knives, and even grenades what she had no idea how to work, but Norm had taught her a whole bunch about them she heard her dad say fall back and she immediately hopped on her Ikran and flew off until she saw the neteyam get blown away by a big explosion. "SHIT!" she landed again and ran to where she thought her brother was and heard jake yelling for him.

"dad! he's over here" y/n yelled. jake came running over.

——————————————————————

The war party all came back and landed in the camp. "Y/N" tuk yelled. " tuk it's so good to see you i'm so glad you're back" kiri was walking to y/n and gave the hand sign for i see you and y/n returned it and then embraced kiri. " i'm glad your safe i always hate when you go on raids" " kiri i can handle myself i've been shooting a bow since I was five you know that." kiri visibly relaxed. but that changed when she saw the big cut on y/n's arm she examined it closely " you should check on the two stupid things we call brothers they got the worst of the blast" the last thing y/n heard after checking on nara is "fall in!"

she knew lo'ak and neteyam were about to get an ass chewing from their dad then started to fiddle with her song cord. it was worn around her neck like a necklace.
it was the only thing that she did when she was about to get yelled at by her dad.

y/n went to go see mo'at and sat down in the hut she would heal people.
"i see you grandmother" " i see you granddaughter" "how are you child, doing well i hope" mo'at asked "good grandmother i was just wondering if you could fix this for me" y/n nodded to her wound.

neteyam kept shouting out in pain as his grandmother tended to his wound
"sister do you want to go to the lab with us" kiri asked. y/n nodded and hopped to her feet the beads in her short braids klinking together as she stood.

" avatars only go around" a scientist said annoyed. as if kiri and y/n were the same person they mimicked her in the same way hands up barely saying the words in a high pitched tone.

kiri and y/n put on a mask as spider took his off and then proceeded to say " you know what really sucks. You can breathe earth air for hours, but I can only breathe your guys air for 10 seconds." " you know monkey boy that really sucks, for you" kiri said. " she has a point spider it only sucks for you" spider tried to grab kiri's tail and y/n got in front of kiri and hissed at him " don't try it Skxawng i'll kick your ass and you know it" spider looked down remembering all the times he challenged
y/n to a wrestling match and lost horribly and ended up with a super sore neck after

"hey max" y/n said after the rest of the kids greeted him " hey y/n what's going on" " oh nothing you know the usual flying having fun going on raids with dad speaking of dad. do you have any video logs of him like you do of mom." max looked down then waved for her to follow him.

jake was explained how training with neytiri in the video log according to him
was very hard to do. because his now wife was a learn fast or die gal from his description anyway.

lo'ak stared at the video log of grace and looked in a questioning manor and then looked at the group "so who do you think knocked her up" y/n looked at lo'ak with a if you don't shut up i will kill you look but he continued anyway. after hearing disgusting theory's of who kiri and y/n's father y/n went up to lo'ak put a hand on his shoulder and looked at him sympathetically then faster then he could blink y/n had flipped him around and put him in a choke hold " now baby brother, take back what you said" "okay okay fine i take it back" he said pleadingly. y/n looked at spider and said " you too take it back" spider immediately took back his words in fear of getting put in a chokehold like lo'ak "thank you sister for that lovely sight i always enjoy when you threaten our brother and monkey boy" "of course kiri i always enjoy torturing our brother and spider"