Chapter 1

Miki Ai... That was the name they gave me. They being my adopted parents. From the beginning I was left alone. My mother gave birth to me then left, I never knew her or my father. Now that I looked back I'm glad I didn't because I would've never known my adopted parents. 

Jun and Ren Takuya. They said they knew my parents and that if I had my real last name it would be better. I am a pureblood vampire the last of the Ai family or so that is what i was told. While the Takuya's are Aristocrats. I had a secret that no one knows, not even Jun and Ren mother and father. The only one who knew was Anju Takuya. She's my little sister and the only person I can trust with my secret. Recently Anju and I got enrolled in a school called Cross Academy, a place where vampires and humans go. Anju was super excited, I on the other hand wasn't that thrilled.

My bags were packed and I had my uniform on. Wee I can not wait to go to Cross Academy. Note my sarcasm. Anju left a week ago since she's in a lower class than I am. As I was about to leave the door my mother called.

" MiMi," that was my nickname that Anju gave me. "Be careful and watch over Anju for us please" she said hugging me. I hugged her back and nodded.

"Don't worry mother, I promise she'll be safe." I replied.

"And what about you?" Father said out of no where with a smirk on his face.

"I can protect myself, I am a Pureblood after all" I said and stuck my tongue out at him and I waved goodbye and left for the academy. 

I got to the front gate, took a deep breath and started walking to the headmaster's office. Once i got there I was greeted by the Headmaster.

"Hello there, you must be our new night class student Miki Ai." I nodded "Well welcome to Cross Academy!" he said and then two figures came in from the door, a browned hair girl and a silver haired boy.

"This is Zero Kiryu and Yuki Cross, my children, they also attend classes here." He said I waved my hand shyly at them.

"Zero why don't you and Yuki show Miki to the Moon Dorm." 

"Yes Headmaster" Yuki said and bowed her head.

"YUKI! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU CALL ME FATHER!" the headmaster bursted in tears. 

"SORRY! FATHER!" Yuki said and the headmaster smiled. 

We started walking silently, I swear it was so awkward that you can run a truck right through it. 

Soon as we got to the what I think was the moon dorm, Yuki ran off into some direction and I was left with Zero. 

"So, you're a level E aren't you Zero?" I said. He looked at me shocked

"How did you know that?!" He said through his teeth

"Just had a feeling. I respect that your still sane, if their anything I can do to help please, let me know" 

"Why would you want to help me?" he scoffed.

"Because I feel that you have suffered enough!" I yelled/said back to him. And his eyes soften up and he mumbled 

"Well.. Thank You." I just nodded back.  "So are you an Aristocrat?" I giggled at the thought.

"No I'm a Pureblood." He looked shocked and I could see anger in his eyes? I was going to ask him what was wrong but then, Anju came running up to me with her open arms.

"Big Sister! You're finally here!" I caught her and hugged her and stroked her silver hair. 

"Hello Anju! I missed you! How were your classes?" I asked and her eyes were filled with glee.