Level 2: Truth Revealed and New Family...

-It's been about an hour ever since the conversation between Izuku and All Might, and after the knowledge that he obtained about the past of Izuku before the boy went to sleep, he took the opportunity to take Izuku over to UA High as he jumped from building to building. But during this he still had one thought that still bumbled him, why did he sense some of his master's traits within him, the way that she smiled and kept her head high. All Might knew there was supposed to be a rational explanation for it, but for now he needed to focus on the present and getting to UA High...

At UA High...

-At UA High, all of the staff were gathering so they can establish the coming school year, while also preparing for many other threats that may come it's way in the near future... The UA Staff made up of many teachers each with their own personal responsibility for the UA High school system that they happened to use.

The staff of UA made up some of the finest heroes and heroines that Japan has regularly recognized on a regular basis, though some of them were Underground Heroes

The staff of UA made up some of the finest heroes and heroines that Japan has regularly recognized on a regular basis, though some of them were Underground Heroes. They were all gathered in the staff council room as they were looking over the files of the more recent villains they have arrested around Mustafa... Then a purple/black haired woman spoke up first...

Midnight: Three arrests in the area of Mustafa in the last week alone. A lot of criminals are showing up in this city... Maybe something's going down in the underground?

Snipe: Not likely. After all the only person who has that control is All For One... And last time we all checked, All Might killed him off.

Ectoplasma: Regardless, we can't ignore the knowledge that these low leveled thugs are easily with ease becoming more and more organized with each passing moment.

Vlad: *Pissed* And I'm SICK OF IT!! I want to punish all of those villains and vigilantes who're breaking the damn rules!

Nezu: Everyone, stay calm. We can reach a solution for this, it may look bad... *Sips Tea* But in the end we will need to look at the situation in the same type of eyes.

Aziawa: *Sigh* Can we just continue on...? Ms. Joke wants a date and honestly I'm getting to the point where I need to give her what she wants.

Present Mic: SO YOUR GIVING EMI A DATE FINALLY? I ALWAYS SHIPPED THAT YOU LIKED HER!

Aziawa: . . . That may be true... But if you were in my position then you would why I have refused for a long time.

Cementoss: How about info on the Blue Blur-?

All Might: I AM...

Staff: Huh? *Turns to the Door*