Rehabilitation Training (24)

Start from the beginning

"Eek! But it tastes so gross! There's only so much gross a person can take!!"

"Don't come crying to me if your arms and legs don't go back to normal!"

"So cold! That's such a cold thing to say!"

"You don't know how good you have it. I mean, if you take this medicine and get lots of sunlight, there'll be no lasting effects."

Zenitsu jumped to Nezuko's bed.

"I can't do it!" Zenitsu cried.

"Hey! Get off!" Nezuko spat.

"Gross is gross! No two ways about!" Zenitsu cried.

"Hehe... looks like fun. Lucky you." Murata said.

"Hm?" Nezuko looked at Murata.

"I was summoned to the Hashira Meeting to give my report on the Mt. Natagumo incident, but it was like hell! Those Hashira are way too terrifying! All pissed about how the quality of the newer Slayers has gone downhill... because there were some of us who didn't follow orders on Mt. Natagumo. And they were like 'who trained them'? What good would it do to ask someone of my rank anyway? Ugh." Murata scoffed.

"Ah!" Nezuko and Zenitsu gasped.

Shinobu stepped into the room.

"Hashira terrify me!" Murata cried.

"Hello!" Shinobu greeted.

"Ah!" Murata screeched.

Murata hopped up from the bed.

"Hashira! I mean- Lady Kocho!" Murata bowed.

"Hello!" Shinobu said.

"Oh, hello! Goodbye!" Murata said.

He ran to the door and slammed the door shut while running away.

"Oh my! Goodbye! How is your recovery coming along?" Shinobu asked.

"I think we're a lot better now." Nezuko said, shoving Zenitsu off of her onto the floor

"Ack!" Zenitsu cried.

"Then, let's have you start your Rehabilitation Training, shall we?" Shinobu said.

"Rehabilitation Training?" Nezuko wondered.

"Yes!"

Two weeks later, Zenitsu sat alone in his bed.

'Nezuko and Inosuke were taken away by the Hashira, Lady Kocho, and started something called "Rehabilitation Training". Lady Shinobu's voice is totally unique. I don't think I've ever heard anything like it. It lacks regularity, and it scares me a little. But when she was treating the people who got turned into spiders, she sure seemed like a goddess to them. No wonder everyone ran to Lady Shinobu in tears. Not only that, but she's unbelievably cute, not cuter than Tanjiro of course! But I bet she could make a living on her looks alone.' Zenitsu thought.

"So, this lady has taken Nezuko and Inosuke to Rehabilitation Training to rebuild their stamina. And any minute now..." Zenitsu muttered.

Nezuko and Inosuke walk into the room looking hagged, they clung onto each other to support themselves so they wouldn't fall.

"Ugh..." Inosuke groaned.

'...they'll be back in that kind of state.' Zenitsu thought, "welcome back, Nezuko, Inosuke!"

The two split apart and hobble to their beds.

"Ahh..." The two sigh.

"How did it go today?" Zenitsu asked.