Master of the Mansion (22)

In the morning at the Demon Slayer Headquarters, Nezuko lay asleep while tied up.

"Wake up. Hey, I said wake up. Wake... hey! Hey, you! C'mon, you! C'mon! Are you gonna wake up or sleep all day?! Wake the hell up, will you?!" Goto screamed.

Nezuko shot awake.

"Ah!" She looked up at a row of nine important people.

The one closest to Nezuko was Giyuu Tomioka.

The one next to Tomioka was a tall man with white hair and a headpiece with teal rocks hanging from it. He had red eyes. He had large muscles and gold bands around them. He wore a dark teal Demon Slayer uniform with no sleeves. He had two large swords strung across his back wrapped with bandages. He had sleeveless gloves on. His name was Tengen Uzui.

Next to Uzui was Shinobu Kocho.

Next to Shinobu was a young boy with long black hair and teal tips. His eyes looked tired and were a nice teal colour. He wore the teal Demon Slayer uniform with oversized sleeves and long pants. His name was Muichiro Tokito.

Next to Tokito was a tall man with yellow hair and red tips. His eyes were similar to a bug's eyes and were red and orange. He wore the dark brown Demon Slayer uniform with a white cape with fiery ends. His name was Kyojuro Rengoku.

Next to Rengoku was a tall girl with pink hair and green tips in three fishtail braids. Her eyes were a lime green and she had pale lipstick on. She wore a dark purple female Demon Slayer uniform with an even shorter skirt than Nezuko's. Her chest was also exposed, too. She wore thigh-high striped stalkings with a white haori. Her name was Mitsuri Kanroji.

Next to Kanroji was a short man with black hair. His eyes were two different colours, yellow gold and a teal green. A mask of bandages covered his mouth. He wore the dark blue Demon Slayer uniform with a snake around his neck. He had a black and white striped haori that was oversized. His name was Obanai Iguro.

Next to Iguro was a tall man with short white hair. He had wide purple bloodshot eyes. He wore the dark green Demon Slayer uniform, but he was exposing his whole chest. His body and face were littered with scars. He had a white jacket with the word, 'kill' on the back of it. His name was Sanemi Shinazugawa.

Next to Shinazugawa was a tall man, taller than the rest of the people, with black, spiked hair. There was a scar across his forehead and his eyes were pure white, seemingly blind. He wore the black Demon Slayer Uniform with some of his chest exposed. There were also red prayers beads around his hands and neck. He wore a green and white haori with symbols on it, draped over his shoulders. His name was Gyomei Himejima.

"Damn. I heard she was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forwards to see someone more flamboyant... but that's one drab-looking girl, huh?" Uzui said.

"Yes! And now, we'll put this girl on trial! I see!" Rengoku exclaimed loudly.

'To think that she's been protecting her sister who's now a demon... now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave!' Kanroji thought.

"Wh.. Who are these peop-" Nezuko said.

Goto shoved Nezuko's head into the ground.

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you?! You're in the presence of the Hashira!" Goto scolded.

'Hashira? What is a "Hashira?" What's he talking about? And who are these people exactly? Where am I now?' Nezuko thought.

"This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on trial... Nezuko Kamado." Shinobu said as if reading Nezuko's mind.