Temari Demon and Arrow Demon (9)

The temari return to Susamaru. 

"Hahahaha! You were spot on, Yahaba! The building just appearing out of thin air!" Susamaru complemented.

"Yes. The handiwork of a demon that is adept of hiding objects. And the Demon Hunter is accompanied by a demon? What's going on here?" Yahaba questioned.

"Ahhahahah! Isn't this fun!?" Susamaru exclaimed.

"Still, I have to point this out, Susamaru... your way of doing things is too immature. It's too careless. And you covered me! My kimono is all covered in dirt! Tsk..." Yahaba shook his head.

"Oh stop whining! We managed to find them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares?" Susamaru laughed, rolling her eyes, "now we can have lots of fun!"

Susamaru throws the temari again, revealing Nezuko, Tanjiro, Yushiro, and Tamayo's location. They return to her.

"Tsk... you've gone and covered me in dirt again." Yahaba said, shaking his head.

"You're so uptight! Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled. And besides... hahahaha! There they are!" Susamaru giggled.

'A temari? She causes this much damage by throwing a toy?' Nezuko thought, gripping her katana's handle.

'That woman... is she one of Jackson's minions?' Yushiro thought, shielding Tamayo.

"Hahaha! Hah!" Susamaru laughed.

She throws her temari balls again, they fly wildly.

"Ngh!" Nezuko barely dodges one.

One of the temari goes flying towards Yushiro.

"Lady Tamayo! Ah..!" Yushiro exclaimed, but the temari suddenly changed direction.

The temari smashes straight throw Yushiro's head, leaving him headless.

"Dammit! Tanjiro! Take the lady in the back sleeping somewhere safe outside!" Nezuko commanded.

"Mhm!" Tanjiro agreed.

"It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!" Tamayo exclaimed.

"Understood! Tanjiro!" Nezuko yelled.

"Mhm!" Tanjiro ran to get the lady sleeping.

Nezuko draws her sword.

"Hahaha! That's one out for the count!" Susamaru giggles.

'She's giving off a totally different scent from any other demons. Is it stronger? It has a really thick scent. It feels heavy once it enters my lungs.' Nezuko thought.

The balls return to Susamaru.

"Hm? The Demon Hunter wearing hanafuda earrings! That'd be you, right?" Susamaru asks.

"Ah.." Nezuko sighs, 'I'm the one they're targeting? That does not help me in the least bit.'

"Miss Tamayo! Please find a safe place to hide! I'm the one they're after!" Nezuko told Tamayo.

"Nezuko. Please don't worry about us. We'll be fine without your protection. We're demons, after all." Tamayo replied.

"All right... it's all over for you now!" Susamaru exclaims.

She throws a single temari at Nezuko.

'The temari will only veer if I dodge it.' Nezuko recognized the patterns already.

She closes her eyes and concentrates on the temari.

"Kuh!" Nezuko grunts, 'of the ten forms, the fastes thrusting technique is... Total Concentration. Water Breathing! Seventh Form: Droplet Ripple Thrust Curve!'