Oh hell no?!

After some good treatment at the hospital,i was feeling great.And i went out for a night on the town with some girls i met at the gym yesterday.

We went to a local arcade and played games for a while.Zoey seemed to win so many games.Haha dhe wasnt joking when she said she loved games.After some video games we went to eat.

We sat down in the booth and ordered.After 10 mins our food arrived,we joked around so much,i loved my friends.

After we finished our dinner we all headed home.I walked in the door.It was 11:49,pretty late,so i made sure i was very quiet.

I walked into me and Michaels room.There was a big lump in the pillow.I could hear yelling from inside the blanket.

I turned on the light Michael and some other girl came out the blanket "THIS ISNT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"he yelled.

"Oh it isn't?Because it looks like your cheating on me with this bitch,who the hell i she?"I asked. "my ex..."Michael said nervously."Even better"i said.

I took her hand,swung her around the room and beat the shit out of her with a baseball bat."Get the hell out of my house"i said,and i gave her her clothes.

Once she left i scolded Michael."And u bitch,im the best thing that ever happened to your sorry ass--"baby im sorry" yelled Michael."Oh theirs no "sorry" you deadbeat slut,im done with you"i said.

"Now get the hell out my room"i said" But its my--" said Michael."I dont give to shits,get the hell out" i said.

And he left.And i cried.And i became very depressed.

Hello my loves,Arissa here,i decided to take a big leap of faith,and have this happen.It was either he cheats or he proposes,i chose he cheats because i felt it was more interesting!xoxo-Arissa <3