Chapter 4

3rd person
As Michael had gone to ask star what was happening to him David and the lost boys were just stalking their next meal "well boys we seem to have a little watcher" David says as they all see the wolf growling at them. It ran off and they chased it somehow managing to keep far enough away till they had to go back to the cave "damn it!" David yelled in anger "we'll get that mutt eventually, it can't avoid us forever" Paul says.

Lexi's pov
I was just having breakfast while listening to the radio when my favourite song came on so i decided to dance and sing along

I was so busy I didn't notice someone watching me till the end when I heard clapping making me jump "you were pretty good" Alan says and I blushed as he walked over to me. He kissed my forehead making me blush "so what's up?" I asked him and he wanted to hang out again "of course we can silly" I say "just let me get dressed first" I say kissing his cheek then headed upstairs. I smiled to myself as I got dressed then headed downstairs "okay I'm ready" I say as we walk outside with me making sure I lock the door, we take his bike with me on the back and my arms around his torso.

We spent the day at this little arcade that was so much fun and he was and complete gentleman the entire time "okay we should get to the store before Edagr gets to angry" he says. We walked to the comic book store holding hands and see Edgar waiting "there you are, where have you been?!" He yelled "I was having a date with me girlfriend" Alan says proudly and finally we start to unlock the store as sam came over to explain what happened with his mother. I knew that there were hell hounds in this town "we've been aware of so serious vampire activity for some time now" Edgar says "santa Carla's become a haven for the undead" Alan says, I was helping them out "we even have it in good authority that gools and werewolves occupie high positions at City hall" Edgar says and I just rolled my eyes. Alan looks at sam "kill your brother, you'll feel better" he says and I playfully slapped his arm "my brothers not a bloodsucker, look here it says if you kill the head vampire then all half vampires will return to normal, guys believe me if my brothers a vampire he's only half" sam says. That would make sense since the death scent was pretty weak off of Michael "does your brother know who the head vampire is?" Edgar asked "no I don't think so" same replied "then you'll have to kill him, if you don't then we will" Edgar says pointing at him and Alan.

I did not like the idea of any of them going again vampires "this all started when my mum went to work at max's video store, max never comes in till after it's dark, the dog that attacked my mum this morning was his and listen to this vampires require a day time protector to watch over them while they sleep, fierce dogs the hounds of hell are offen employed for this purpose" sam says. Well that is not good "no shit" Edgar says "yea well what happens if my mum is dating the head vampire, you guys could nail him and save santa carla, truth justice the American way triumphs, thanks to you two" sam says. The brother look at eachother "we'll check out max" Edgar says as Sam's eyes land on a particular comic "hang on" he says picking it up "that's kinda like what I saw with that wolf" he says as he shows the brothers the comic cover

"That would be a wolfwalker, they are humans that have the ability to change into wolves while they sleep" Alan says "also I believe that they are meant to be able to heal" I add on not realising the mistake I made till they all looked at me "oh t...

"That would be a wolfwalker, they are humans that have the ability to change into wolves while they sleep" Alan says "also I believe that they are meant to be able to heal" I add on not realising the mistake I made till they all looked at me "oh the legend originates from Ireland which is where my family is from" I say. Thank god they brought that "it's also said they've had a long standing rivalry with vampires that's goes deeper then the one between vampires and werewolves" Edgar says. I say I had to go so I quickly kissed Alan's cheek then walked out trying to keep clam "shit shit shit what am I gonna do"
I say to myself as I tried to think, I couldn't see any there way but to tell them what I am.