Hide and seek

Sam's POV

I was playing hide and seek with y/n and Colby and I pulled Kat into this to help me find the other couple in the house.

"They better not be fucking making out like last time" Kat remarks "fuck yes that was so weird"I said with a eye roll.

"Cole Brock get your ass put here" I yelled trying to get something. All o get was a giggle and it was Kat's."Wow Sa-" sh got cut of by my phone. I picked it up and saw it was a text from Colby and it said "don't say my name like that Samuel"
I laughed and we kept looking.

Y/N's POV

Me and Colby here hiding under our bad as we where playing hide and seek with Sam and Katrina.we where getting bored so we filmed a mini video for instagram and Snapchat.I posted it on instagram and Colby posted it on Snapchat.

When we posted it we heard to "yes"es from the others room so that when me and Colby's plan would start.(😏😏)

Me and Colby moved as fast as we can to the part of the bed where no one can see you when you open the top of the bed.

Sam's POV

Me and kat where in y/n and Colby's room."come out come out where ever you are" kat said laughing.

After about 1 minute of looking in there room (it was the master bed room and it's about the size of Colby's room in the last trap house the "sex cave")

Then we saw tal hat you could lift up the bed (like in jakes room in the last trap house)

We went over to the bed and lifted it up and saw nothing but a shoe and started laughing out asses off.

I grabbed the foot and pulled on it "Colby?" I said "fuck" is all I heard and I kept laughing "come on get out brother" I said and he came out pouting.

"Aw is the poor baby too tall for the hiding spot" I said fake crying "fuck off" Colby said

"Well I guess y/n wins" I said "sup bitches" I heard y/n say as she came out of the hiding spot

"Aw is the poor baby too tall for the hiding spot" y/n repeated pouted as Colby "fuck you" he said to y/n

"When?where? How?"she said laughing

"Now" Colby said with a smirk kissing her

___________
Dirty mind D-d-d-d-d-Dirty mind

(428 words)