Smg4: ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

Start from the beginning

Everyone including Malhare was surprised he didn't expect M. Smg4 to be that angry about it.

H. Meggy: So why can't we get rid of them?

M. Smg4: Because like he said it's connected to you forever even if you're dead.

M. Luigi: Can't you get rid of them?!

M. Smg4: No.

I. Meggy: What, why?!

M. Smg4: Because I don't know how to get rid of them.

H. Meggy: I think I'm starting to regret being your friend.

M. Smg3: Smg4, as your I guess friend all I have to say is don't go down the dark path you have to be on the good side. Besides you'll hate it and all you have to do is find a way to get rid of the strings attached to us.

Suddenly something bad in M. Smg4 snaps that not even Malhare knew about. As he walked to his "Friends."

M. Smg4: *Looks at H. Meggy* Is that so?! Because the turth is I can get rid of the strings whenever I want but I'm not going to since you will be my friend until you're all dried up like the cow you are which basically means you're stuck with me forever! *Looks at M. Smg3* Can't you see Smg3? I've already gone down the path and I love it....do you want to know why?

M. Smg3: Why?

M. Smg4: Because I've already reached the end of the path.

C. Smg4: *Punchs the wall* You sick fuck! You don't care about your friends you only care about money!

M. Smg4: Sorry, young me that's just the way it is. But don't worry you'll understand eventually besides I need to fund my shows somehow.

C. Smg4: I understand it's for your shows or whatever but you're controlling your friends for content?!

M. Smg4: Exactly.

C. Smg4: You're insane.

M. Smg4: Everything comes at a price, young me.

Melony: That's it! *Goes into deity mode and gets out her sword* Smg4, you're no longer my friend which means you are going down!

I. Meggy: I'm sorry, Smg4 but you've gone too far! *Gets out her splatshot*

Axol: Our strings are going to be cut today! *Points inkweaver at M. Smg4*

As everyone else gets out their weapons M. Smg4 clenches and squeezes his hand then makes everyone freeze and rise up into the air then the main cast, Axol, Inkling Meggy, Smg3, Desti along with his own eyes start turning light blue symbolising full control which shocked Malhare.

M. Smg4: *Laughs a bit* I'm afraid that will never happen, Axol.

He fast fowards it to when M. Smg4's eyes turn completely blue.

Then M. Smg4 stops squeezing the strings and the main cast, Axol, I. Meggy, Smg3 and Desti eyes are fully light blue meaning they're under his full control as his eyes turn fully light blue.

M. Smg4: *Smiles evily and laughs* My turn.

Suddenly rejected Waluigi and Francis who also has inkweaver appear along with the T-pose zombies and anime characters. Then the Youtube remote appears in M. Smg3 hands as Zero appears floating above everyone along with the corrupted memes and finally Lawyer Kong appears aswell as the Nintendo ninjas however all of their eyes are light blue.

C. Smg4: *Takes a few steps back* Oh...oh god!

M. Smg4 laughs evilly outloud and proud.