Smg4: ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

Classic: What the hell happened here?

Modern: And where's Smg4?

Toxic: Did you kill him?!

Malhare: No, I didn't kill him just shut up and let me think!

Malhare calms down and thinks for a bit before he makes a hologram appear on his arm showing Classic vs Modern Smg4 he makes it big to show Classic, Modern, Toxic, Shy and Die-hard.

Malhare: Remember how I told you guys I made a simulation where Classic and Modern Smg4 would fight. Well this is what happened before and there's a reason why I didn't tell you till now.

Classic vs Modern Smg4

Malhare: Not only that he also made every decision in Smg4. Like making Axol, Desti and everyone else die, Bob dissing everyone, Meggy turning human and abusing Mario for the smallest things. Smg4 has control over everyone! Every word you said, every thought you had, every decision you made, every emotion you ever felt they were Smg4 actions not yours!

M. Mario: Oh, you so good you got Mario confused.

Then Malhare used telekinesis to drag H. Meggy, Saiko, Tari, Melony and Axol to himself and M. Smg4.

Malhare: You used Axol's death to make a plushie and sell it in the same video he died in, Tari was just used to promote Meta Runner but now that's over you might as well kill her, Saiko has little to no character development except for the redesign so you might as well kill her too, Meggy is just a cash cow because without her all of the views and subscribers will go down. The same can be said for Melony except you don't know what to do with her since Revelations is done you claim she wants to "protect her friends" but what does she do when everyone was near lawyer Kong and the DMCA?! Nothing, she does nothing! Tell me do you call that character development?!

M. Smg4: Yes, I do in fact.

Malhare: I guess you're a bad writer, then.

M. Smg4: Hey!

Then Malhare pushed them back to the others then stopped using telekinesis on them.

Malhare: *Looks at the classic side* You're probably wondering how do I know this?

Toad: *Sarasticly* Oh, I'm definitely curious.

Malhare rolls his eyes as everyone else says yes and there was no other person more interested in this than C. Smg4. Then Malhare snaps his fingers and light blue strings appears from M. Smg4 hands and connect to the main cast, Axol, Inkling Meggy, Smg3 and Desti bodys. But the weird thing is that C. Smg4 hands have no strings around his hands so he isn't attached anyone.

Malhare: *Looks at the main cast, I. Meggy, Smg3, Axol and Desti* These strings represent control and manipulation and the sad thing is that you can't get rid of them either. *Looks at C. Smg4* Which is something that you don't have and you should be proud that you don't have them.

Tari: Is that true, Smg4? Do these strings represent control and manipulation?

M. Smg4: ......

Saiko: Is it true?!

M. Smg4: YES, IT'S TRUE! THE STRINGS REPERSENT CONTROL AND MANIPULATION! NONE OF YOU CAN CHANGE THAT!