. And status, let him give up all of this for He Lingwei. To be honest, he is not willing at all, and even complains.

    He was told not to act rashly yesterday, why couldn't he restrain his eyes?

    Sure enough, there was a knife on Sezi's head.

    Chen Lei closed his eyes, and after opening them again, he said, "I remember that there is a healing power user in Huailong Base. When I make arrangements, I will take you there to find that healing power user."

    Anyway , this injury still needs to be healed.

    He Lingwei was quiet for a moment, and then said: "Is there any treatment for my eyes?"

    "Go and see first." After finishing speaking, Chen Lei gave Liu Yuting a look. He took out a tranquilizer from his medicine box, and when He Lingwei was unprepared, he gave him a severe injection.

    Under the effect of the tranquilizer, He Lingwei fell into a deep sleep after a while.

    "Cousin, tranquilizers are useless for supernatural beings. He Lingwei is asleep now, but I guess he will wake up in an hour or two."

    Chen Lei rubbed the sore brows, "Just let Let him sleep for a while."

    "Okay." Liu Yuting nodded, "Cousin, do you really want to take He Lingwei to the Huailong Base?" "

    Well, no matter what, this injury has been healed, and it cannot be allowed to worsen."

    " Alright."

    "You stay here to guard Ling Wei, I'll go out and arrange things."

    Liu Yuting agreed reluctantly, and after watching Chen Lei leave, she sneered at He Lingwei who had already fallen asleep.

    Chen Lei left He Lingwei's room, and was just about to arrange to go to Huailong base, but he didn't want a subordinate to find him in a hurry.

    "Boss, it's not good, it's not good."

    Chen Lei followed the sound and frowned again, "What's wrong, tell me clearly."

    The visitor took a rough breath, calmed down a bit, and then said: "The little beauty who came to Tanghe Village yesterday brought a mutated plant and a group of supernatural beings from Tanghe Village robbed our team out." "

    What?" Chen Lei's eyes widened suddenly.

    "The materials we searched today and the crystal nuclei for hunting zombies were all taken away by them!" Speaking of this, the man turned red with anger.

    Chen Lei was also very angry, but he calmed down quickly, "Is the man who attacked Ling Wei there?" The

    man shook his head, "No! But the mutated plants brought by the little beauty are too powerful, and the dozen of us all It's not the opponent of that mutated plant."

    They also watched helplessly as the people in Tanghe Village snatched away the supplies and crystal nuclei they had searched so hard for.

    "Mutated plants...they dare to raise mutated plants..." Chen Lei murmured, he was very aware of the strength of the team he sent out, several fifth-level abilities, plus a dozen low-level abilities Those who are capable, these people can't deal with a mutated plant? That can only mean... that mutated plant is higher than his level... It

    was the eighth level

    who realized this, and Chen Lei gasped.

    "I see, call everyone back, and don't go out these few days." "