Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Five Cerebellar Axes

    One...

    Ten...

    One hundred...

    Five hundred...

    Nine hundred...

    When Qiao Yi counted to nine hundred seconds, she only heard a soft bang, and the invisible barrier disappeared, and her limbs went limp. Paji collapsed on the roof of the car. (Look and watch ♀ mobile version wap.k6yk.com)

    At this moment, the zombie who was only two meters away from Qiao Yi smelled the smell of fresh meat, suddenly became excited, and rushed towards Qiao Yi while roaring and grinning.

    The tiger mother immediately released her own ice-type ability. At such a close distance, the ice edge pierced the zombie's eyebrows, and the swift force made the zombie take a few steps back, and then fell to the ground on its back.

    The movement of these zombies was too loud, and the zombies wandering aimlessly in the distance received similar signals and rushed over one after another.

    The mother tiger swept her eyes, picked up the cub who was a little weak due to exhaustion of power energy, and lightly jumped off the roof of the car, and ran quickly to the villa area.

    From a distance, the unwilling roar of the zombies can still be vaguely heard.

    Qiao Yi's current state of exhaustion is not suitable for checking whether there are crystal nuclei in the zombie's head, so she can only leave with the mother tiger in her mouth.

    Back at their temporary villa, Mother Tiger put Qiao Yi down, licked her face, and made a dull voice, as if asking how she was doing now.

    Qiao Yi replied that Mother Tiger was fine.

    She was a little bit weak when the power was exhausted at first, but now she has recovered a little, at least her limbs are not as weak as before.

    As soon as she woke up today, Qiao Yi had enough to eat and drink, so she didn't need her to pester Mother Tiger to go out, as if she knew something, she grabbed the back of her neck and left the villa.

    It was probably because the tiger mother had cleaned up the zombies around the villa area, and the tiger mother walked a long way with Qiao Yi in her mouth before seeing groups of zombies.

    As the mother tiger approached, those zombies smelled the smell of fresh meat and flocked to it.

    Qiao Yi panicked immediately, and immediately released her abilities.

    The circular barrier instantly enveloped her and the mother tiger. The zombies seemed to pause for a moment, and then seemed to have lost their target, and scattered in all directions. Some of them were unwilling to leave and wandered around them.

    Mother Tiger seemed to find it quite interesting, and jumped onto the roof of an abandoned car nearby. The slight sound caught the attention of the zombies, and they looked at them suddenly, but turned their heads back after the sound disappeared.

    It can be seen from this that Qiao Yi's ability can block the mother tiger, and can also block the breath in the barrier, but it cannot block the sound.

    Qiao Yi didn't have a watch, so she couldn't time it accurately. She could only count the seconds silently in her heart. When she counted to 900 seconds, her powers were completely exhausted, which meant that her powers could last at least fifteen seconds. minute.