"Ah, Xiaoyi said that when she picked up Zhixu, he was very sick, so he got such a title." "

    Ah! So it is like this!" Gu Song suddenly realized.

    Gu Youqi hummed a few perfunctory words, and from the corner of the eye, he caught a glimpse of Gu Song going back and whispering to Qin Shaolian and the others, knowing what they were talking about without even thinking about it, he couldn't help but shook his head and smiled.

    Chu Tian leaned over at this time, he had just heard the conversation between the two brothers.

    "What you said is true?"

    "What is true?"

    "...that's what you told Gu Song just now."

    "Of course." Gu Youqi rolled his eyes, "There is no candy for lying to him."

    "So... Xiaoyi saved Shen Zhixu, right?"

    "Yeah, Xiaoyi was still a little milk tiger at that time, isn't it incredible?" While speaking, Gu Youqi's smiling eyes fell on Qiao Yi who was a big white tiger.

    "Yes." After Chutian finished speaking, he let out a long sigh, "Xiaoyi is different from other mutant animals, she is the most special." "

    Well, I think so too."

    ...

    Teleported to the place where only zombies remained Shen Zhixu of Baita City didn't know that Gu Youqi and Gu Yuqi were discussing his little girlfriend. He wandered around Baita City and selected several groups of zombies with good strength. With a big wave of his hand, these zombies didn't know What happened, they came to a strange place.

    Before they could react, their keen sense of smell smelled the fresh smell of human flesh, grinned their teeth in excitement, and rushed towards the nearest human being with all their fangs and claws.

    For a moment, there were exclamations, screams, and whispers of chewing.

    This situation didn't just happen in the God's Family Base. In less than a few minutes, several waves of zombies suddenly appeared all over the God's Family Base, killing the supernatural beings in the God's Family Base by surprise.

    "Boss! Something happened!"

    A tall, thin young man with a pale face rushed into a laboratory in a hurry, and when he saw the man in his thirties in a white coat, he seemed to see a savior.

    "What happened to make you rush in in such a hurry?" Because of the young man's reckless behavior, the proportion of medicines in the man's hands was out of balance, and his expression was slightly displeased at the moment.     Normally, the young man would have been terrified, but thinking of the horror outside, he didn't care about being afraid, and hurriedly said: "Boss, zombies have invaded!     " Luo Fan glanced at Xie Zhenjie coldly, as if he felt that he was fussing over a fuss, but he still thought about it seriously. There will be patrols around the base of the gods to regularly clean up the zombies. Why are there zombies invading today?     "But... these zombies all suddenly appeared in the base!"

    "What?!" Luo Fan's breath suddenly sank, "Tell me the truth about what's going on!"

    "Not long ago, a wave of zombies suddenly appeared in Area C and attacked our people, followed by Area A Groups of zombies appeared in Areas 1, B, D, E, and F! It is estimated that there are hundreds of zombies, and among these zombies, there are no less than twenty seventh-level zombies!" "What did you say?!"

    Luo Fan was shocked again, Xie Zhenjie's face turned paler due to the aura that erupted all over his body. Before he could continue speaking, Luo Fan had already reacted, "Immediately summon all the supernatural beings in the base to eliminate all the invading zombies!" "Yes!