"What's the matter?"

    Chu Tian came back to his senses for the first time, and what he saw was Qiao Yi waving his fingers in front of him. He couldn't help coughing lightly, and hurriedly said it was nothing.

    "After talking so much, I still don't know why you came to see me?"

    Chu Tian's eyes darkened, looking at Qiao Yi with clear eyes, he couldn't say what he had already organized.

    "Huh? Why don't you speak?"

    Qiao Yi said again after not seeing Chu Tian for a long time.

    "That..."

    "Huh?" Qiao Yi tilted her head, her slightly wet hair falling in front of her.

    Chu Tian struggled for a while, and finally bit the bullet and said: "Although it's so abrupt, I still want to ask, what are your feelings for Shen Zhixu?" "What, what?"

    Qiao Yi froze in place, okay There was no response for a long time.

    In Chu Tian's eyes, he thought she didn't know what he meant, and said patiently: "I heard from Gu Youqi that it hasn't been a year since you became a human being, so you should be different from the principles of many human beings getting along with each other. I know... Usually you and Shen Zhixu get along too close, which will make others misunderstand your relationship."

    He paused, seeing Qiao Yi's still sluggish face, he hardened his heart and continued: "Furthermore, Shen Zhixu will definitely have a girlfriend in the future, and if you are too close to him, it will not only affect his finding a girlfriend, but also make his future girlfriend jealous. The same applies to you."

    Female ,girlfriend? !

    Qiao Yi was really stupid. She never thought that the sick beauty would have a girlfriend. If he had a girlfriend... just

    thinking about it, she felt her heart was suffocated, and she almost couldn't breathe.

    "Xiaoyi, Xiaoyi, what's wrong with you, Xiaoyi?"

    Seeing that Qiao Yi's face suddenly became ugly, Chu Tian panicked, and quickly waved his hand in front of her.

    Qiao Yi's absent-minded eyes slowly focused, facing Chu Tian's worried gaze, she reluctantly pulled her lips, "I'm fine." "I'm sorry, did I

    overdo it?"

    "...No."

    For a long time, Qiao Yicai Spit out a word.

    In fact, she should thank Chu Tian. If it weren't for Chu Tian's words, she would not know that she would never see a sick beauty have a girlfriend. Just thinking about it would make her feel very uncomfortable.

    It seemed that it was time for her to think about her feelings for the sick beauty.

    Qiao Yi lowered her eyes, and her slender eyelashes cast a small shadow on her eyelids, looking a little fragile.

    "Xiao Yi, are you okay?"

    "Well, I'm fine." When Qiao Yi raised her eyes, what she saw was the worry on Chu Tian's face, her heart felt inexplicably warm, and she smiled softly, "I'm fine, don't worry about me." "

    Really "

    "Of course, I'll think about what you said."

    She smiled sweetly, without looking cloudy.

    Chu Tian's tense heartstrings finally relaxed.

    "As long as you're fine."

    "Is there anything else you can do? I want to help Ma Ma dry her hair." Qiao Yi pointed to the mother tiger lying beside her.