"You are also a supernatural being, right?"

"Of course."

    "What kind of power is it?" Qiao Yi continued to ask.

    Chen Song did not hide it from them, and answered honestly: "I am a healer."

    He paused, "Only people who heal abilities can survive these inhumane experiments of bastards, right?

    " The supernatural beings who were arrested together with him all died under the experiments of those bastards. They were crazy, and their originally restrained expressions became distorted and terrifying.

    "So it's like this..." Qiao Yi was not surprised, after all, Yang Rouzhen was also a self-healing person.

    "Then your face...?" Qiao Yi turned her eyes and saw Chen Song's horrible face, the corners of her mouth twitched.

    "Oh, I won't treat you for now. When you call my aunt over, let her see my miserable situation." From Shen Zhixu, Chen Song already knew that his aunt had the intention to join Yuntao, so of course he didn't want to Seeing this scene, let's not talk about his grudges against those bastards, and he doesn't think there will be any good end for taking refuge in Yun Tao and those bastards.

    Qiao Yi remained silent. In fact, that inhuman tail was enough to shock Shu Yue, but she didn't say that because she looked at Chen Song's aggression.

    No one spoke, and the room fell silent, so that when a soft hum sounded, it was particularly abrupt in the room.

    The attention of the three could not help but fall below.

    Sure enough, He Yuelian, who had fallen on the floor and was wearing a white coat, woke up slowly.

    She didn't seem to understand what happened, she just felt the back of her neck was swollen and painful, she wanted to touch it, but felt a tingling pain in her scalp, and when she looked over suddenly, she saw a horrific face, who had always been bad at things. She was so frightened that her face turned pale.

    Qiao Yi did not expect Chen Song to make such a move.

    That's right, after realizing that He Yuelian was awake, Chen Song bent down extremely quickly and pulled her long hair.

    "It's you, No. 1!" He Yuelian recognized who was pulling her, and at the same time, the memory before coma also came back. She was attacked, and she was attacked in such a safe research institute!

    Realizing this, He Yuelian suppressed her panic, and quickly glanced around with her beautiful eyes.

    The unfamiliar environment is no longer in the laboratory.

    And...

    He Yuelian saw Shen Zhixu.

    She is no stranger to this man. As early as when he showed up at the Huailong base with a little white tiger, the people below had already reported his situation to her. Naturally, she also noticed that the man's appearance was How outstanding, that after such a long time without seeing him, she still recognized him at a glance.

    "Shen Zhixu, it's you?" He Yuelian looked at Shen Zhixu and said firmly, "You took me away? How did you do it? There can't be outsiders in the research institute!" Before Shen     Zhixu Answering, Chen Song, who had already been impatient, pulled her hair violently, and said in a vicious voice, "Bitch, it's already at this time, why are you so proud? Do you think that the Sihuai Institute is a solid wall, and there is no such thing as an iron wall? Existence of outsiders?!"     He Yuelian was in pain, and looked at Chen Song with cold eyes, "Number One, I advise you not to act rashly..."     Before He Yuelian could finish speaking, a crisp applause interrupted her.     He Yuelian covered her cheeks and looked at Chen Song in disbelief.     She was beaten, she was actually beaten by her own experimental body!     She, He Yuelian, has never been wronged like this since she was a child. Even in the end of the world, she is still a superior existence!     "You dare to hit me!"     Under anger, He Yuelian's pupils constricted, and a strange energy seemed to erupt from her body, but at this moment, Shen Zhixu strode forward, restrained by the ability like a dog collar The weapon landed on her neck.     "Chen Song let go!"     Following his deep voice, Chen Song quickly let go of his hand, and then he saw He Yuelian's slender body twitched a few times, and fell to the ground, with bright red palm marks still on her face. The beautiful little face was pale for a while, and fine beads of sweat appeared on her forehead.     "What's the situation?" Chen Song was dumbfounded, his eyes touched the supernatural power suppressor on He Yuelian's neck, his face showed a look of disbelief, "She is still a supernatural person?!" "That's right." Shen Zhixu said     from Space threw out a pair of handcuffs, "Lock him up."     Chen Song took the handcuffs and handcuffed He Yuelian's hands behind his back.     "Is this bitch really a supernatural being? Tsk, this thief really has no eyes!"     But...