Harry, you alright? (you choose)

Start from the beginning

"Alright now, is everyone ready?" Liam asked as the boys were about to leave to go to work. "Yup, never been more ready" Zayn answered, half-ironically.

Honestly none of them really felt the fun of their work anymore, they were so overworked by now. Of course, they loved their fans but all the attention brought the mean people to light as well.

First they had a few photo shoots, then interviews, rehearsals and stuff and a meet and greet planned for next day.

It had been weeks going on like this. Hate, love, work, no life of own.

One day they had a show that didn't go exactly as planned. The boys were backstage, ready to go up on stage.

"Are you ok Haz?" Niall asked just before going on stage. "yes of course I am!" Harry said trying to sound convincing. "You do look quite pale, are you sure?" Zayn piped in. "Don't worry about me" Harry said and then it was time to go on stage.

Louis had been worried about his boyfriend for a long time. He hadn't seen Harry's real smile in a long time and he had been acting really strange lately anyway. The worst thing was that Louis noticed how much weight Harry had lost in a short time, and that worried him the most and he didn't really know how to help.

Louis decided to keep an eye on Harry during the concert. Harry really wasn't as well as he claimed earlier. Suddenly, in the middle of the concert, he started to feel sick and all the lights and sounds felt very heavy, he started to feel dizzy and then others also noticed that something was wrong when he didn't sing his own solo. "Harry, what's wrong baby?" Louis approached Harry. However, Harry couldn't answer and suddenly everything was just black for him.

"Damn!" Louis cursed and tried to grab Harry so he wouldn't hit his head on the floor. The others came running to Louis and Harry. The lights went out so the fans wouldn't worry. However, Niall was put to steal attention from the fans so that they would have something else to think about.

"Harry? Can you hear us? Try his pulse" Liam said. "I'm going to get a paramedic when they seem to last" Zayn said and did as he said he would. "It's pretty slow. Harry dear, open your eyes okay!" Louis begged, worried to hell.

Fortunately, it wasn't long before Harry started to wake up. Just then, Zayn came back with the medic. "Hey buddy, you passed out. Lay there still, let the medic do her job" Liam said and smiled at the knowledge that Harry seems to be mostly fine. "Baby, don't scare me like that again, okay?" Louis said, caressing Harry's hand. Harry was still a bit confused by it all and not quite in this world yet.

"Now it would probably be good to look at this in the hospital, I can't handle it here," the paramedic said. "No hospital! I'm fine!" Harry said, his voice low as he was still a bit dazed.

"Well, I can't force it. Then I recommend eating properly and drinking lots of water, and you have to take a few days off work. Today you go straight to rest" The paramedic instructed Harry and then helped him into the back room. The others still had to continue the concert.

Harry was sleeping at the tour bus when the others came home late. The others went to sleep immediately, but Louis still stayed to take care of a couple of things. Suddenly he notices Harry's phone on the table, it's open. He takes it and scrolls through the latest searches, messages and comments. "No wonder little one is feeling awful after all this hate" Louis thought to himself.

A moment later Louis also went to sleep. He crawled over to Harry and gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry dear that I haven't noticed before how bad amount of hate you get, you know you don't deserve it right?" Louis said quietly, placing a kiss on Harry's head after that and then fell asleep himself.