stitch I want to teach them some human knowledge, but the little white tiger is too playful, basically only the big white tiger will respond to him.

    The big white tiger calmly looked at the crystal nucleus on Shen Zhixu's palm, and scratched the Arabic numeral "5" on the ground with his nails.

    That's right, Shen Zhixu not only taught the big white tiger how to count, but also taught it how to write numbers in Arabic.

    Gao Hongkai, who was originally moved, was dumbfounded when he saw this scene.

    Wow, the big white tiger can actually count!

    That's great!

    "Smart." Shen Zhixu praised habitually, and then looked at the little white tiger, "What about you?"

    Seeing the sick beauty looking at him, Qiao Yi immediately used her skills of pretending to be stupid, blinking the light blue eyes Round eyes, looking back innocently.

    "You..." Shen Zhixu couldn't laugh or cry, but wanted to tease the little white tiger, so he gave the big white tiger her favorite beef jerky.

    When Qiao Yi saw her, she didn't fight the tiger mother, but obediently looked at the sick beauty, waiting for him to feed her.

    Who knew that the sick beauty showed a regretful expression.

    "Aww, no answer, no reward."

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    Damn it, sick beauties are so sluggish!

    She snorted angrily, turned her head arrogantly, and turned her face to Shen Zhixu.

    Shen Zhixu didn't get used to the little white tiger this time, the old god was sitting on the ground.

    After the big white tiger finished eating the beef jerky, he watched the scene with great interest.

    After a while, it was tired, lying on the edge of the tablecloth, its round eyes narrowed slightly, and it was about to fall asleep.

    Qiao Yi waited for a while, but she didn't wait for the sick beauty to come to coax her, instead she waited for a sound of smacking like a puppy.

    Qiao Yi, who was already a little angry, heard this voice, and followed it viciously, and saw a tall man in a camouflage uniform and overalls. He was looking at him with great interest, and when she saw her looking over, then The sipping sound became louder and louder.

    Silly X.

    She is not a dog!

    An angry Qiao Yi opened her mouth and yelled at the man. Although she was a little milky, she was full of momentum.

    Hearing the cub's angry roar, the big white tiger immediately got up, arched its back, and looked like it was about to hunt.

    The smile on the man's face froze, probably because he didn't expect the little white tiger to be so teasing.

    "Aww." Shen Zhixu took the little white tiger into his arms, and gently stroked her back again and again, but his eyes on the man were extremely cold.

    He didn't like the way this man looked, it would make him goug out his eyes.

    Under the comfort of the sick beauty, Qiao Yi's mood gradually calmed down. Mother Tiger also came over, licked her face, and then lazily lay back.

    Isn't it just a beast? Is it necessary to be so protective?

    Li Yubin curled his lips in disdain, and walked to Shen Zhixu's booth.