"What else What's the matter?"

    "No more."

    Shen Zhixu hummed, carried the little white tiger into the residential area of ​​supernatural beings, and the big white tiger also slowly paced behind him.

    "Captain, isn't your reward for this mission very generous?" Gao Hongkai approached at this moment and asked in a low voice.

    "Yes." Li Wenbin recovered and nodded.

    "That should be very dangerous, right? Fengta City had a large population base before the end of the world, and I don't know how many zombies will be infected there after the end of the world." Thinking of the dense crowd of zombies,

    Gao Hongkai was terrified.

    Of course Li Wenbin also knew this, but...

    "Wealth and wealth are sought in danger."

    Hearing this, Gao Hongkai shrank his neck and responded in a low voice: "Then I have to go back and discuss it with my parents."

    He has a family, no A loner like Li Wenbin has no worries.

    "Well, you might as well discuss it with your family."

    ...

    "Are you back?"

    Shen Zhixu had just climbed up to the third floor when she saw Cheng Yao standing at the door of their room. She seemed to be waiting here for a long time. The eyes of the big white tiger behind him shone slightly.

    Shen Zhixu hummed, thinking of what Li Wenbin said just now, he knew Cheng Yao's reason for coming.

    "Do you know that the base is about to launch a large-scale mission?" Cheng Yao said straight to the point.

    Shen Zhixu nodded, indicating that he knew, originally he thought that Cheng Yao came to ask himself if he wanted to go like Li Wenbin, but she said: "This mission, you and Dabai had better not go." "Why?

    " Shen Zhixu suddenly became interested.

    Come here to wait for them for so long, just to prevent them from going to Fengta City? why is that? Is there any danger in Fengta City?

    "Fonta City is a city with a large population. Almost 80% of the humans have been infected into zombies. It can be seen that besides ordinary zombies, there will be more high-level zombies there. I don't want you to take Dabai to take risks. "Cheng Yao calmly analyzed it to Shen Zhixu, but what she didn't say was that there was such a large-scale mission in her last life, and she and Dabai both participated in it. Originally, they thought it was a pursuit of wealth and wealth. Who would have thought that Fengta City would be so dangerous , the people sent by the Huailong base were almost wiped out, and she escaped narrowly at that time.

    So after knowing that this mission was released according to the trajectory of her previous life, she immediately approached Shen Zhixu, hoping that he would not take part in this mission.

    Shen Zhixu heard the words, pinched the little white tiger's furry paws, and replied quietly: "Got it."

    Cheng Yao always felt that talking to Shen Zhixu would kill her one day, so she endured it and continued: "So?"

    Shen Zhixu was willing to look at Cheng Yao now, "Don't worry, I have no intention of participating in this mission."

    Cheng Yao finally relaxed, "That's good, I'll go first gone back."