Qiao Yi bumped the tiger's mother's foreleg with her butt, and did not forget to scream.

    "Aww——" Mom, it turns out that you also like to drink milk! Is this a cute contrast?

    The mother tiger didn't understand what the cub was happy about, she looked down at her for a while, and then lazily lay back on her stomach.

    Qiao Yi ran over, climbed up to the back of the mother tiger with her short legs, and then paralyzed herself on it, the little tiger and the big tiger stuck together.

    Qiao Yi lay on the tiger mother's back, but her eyes fell on the sick beauty who was busy in the small kitchen. She inadvertently saw the particularly obvious black and blue under his eyes, and thought about it carefully, and thought of the crux.

    Could it be that the sick beauty is not used to being without her by her side?

    That's right, after the sick beauty woke up, he basically hugged her every night when she went to bed. At first she wanted to refuse, but she couldn't resist the sick beauty's beauty attack, and she always accommodated him every time. Over time, she got used to it , The sick beauty is also used to it. Last night, he left suddenly like this. He probably wasn't used to it, so he didn't sleep well!

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yi hesitated for a moment, opened her mouth and lightly bit Mother Tiger's beautiful little round ear, whimpering inarticulately.

    "Woo--" Mom, I feel that the sick beauty is a little pitiful, or else I will sleep with him for the night tomorrow, and I will be with you the day after tomorrow, do you think this is okay?

    But the mother tiger felt her ears were itchy from being bitten by the cub, so she couldn't help shaking her ears.

    Qiao Yi simply let go.

    "Awwhhh—" Well, why does Tiger face two choices, why can't he have both?

    Thinking of the sick beauty being squeezed between two white tigers, one big and one small, she couldn't help shivering at that scene.

    Forget it, she'd better choose one, she was afraid that the sick beauty would not be able to bear it, and the current black and blue would be worse.

    One person and two tigers had enough to eat and drink, and they left the residential area.

    Shen Zhixu led two white tigers, one big and one small, the scene was so exciting that many eyes stayed on them.

    It happened that Gao Hongkai, who had just returned from breakfast in the cafeteria, saw him, his eyes were so red that he was about to bleed, he couldn't help but trot over, his eyes fell on the two white tigers, but he asked Shen Zhixu.

    "Brother Shen, are you going to the mission trading area? I heard that Brother Chen won't set up a stall today."

    Perhaps because he is familiar with Gao Hongkai, Shen Zhixu's attitude is not so cold, but it is also extremely cold, "I won't go today "

    "Then you are planning to leave the Huailong base?" Gao Hongkai was a little nervous, for fear that Shen Zhixu would not stay at the Huailong base and would leave with the two white tigers.

    "Well, they need to eat."

    Gao Hongkai was immediately relieved when he heard that, "So that's how it is. I know there is a mountain nearby. Brother Chen and the others went there to hunt. Do you need me to take you there?" Shen Zhixu glanced at

    Gao Hongkai unexpectedly, " You don't have a mission today?"

    "Hey, there is no mission every day, I have a rest today!"